Last year I installed an aluminium bifold door that I bought from EBay. It had no stickers or labels, so I have no idea who manufactured it. Unlike some bifold doors, it is actually supported at the bottom, with a plastic roller assembly which enabled the height to be adjusted so the doors wouldn't get stuck. Unfortunately, the wheel section broke off.

I have searched EVERYWHERE on the web to get a replacement part, countless days of scouring every possible website, but have had no success. I have also driven to numerous door manufacturers, with no luck. None of them recognised the part.

I really need a replacement, because the aluminium extrusion at the bottom of the door that the wheel runs on cannot be removed, so it is unlikely I could get a different roller because it would also require it's own track. Similarly, I doubt I could convert it to a top-hung system because there is already a track at the top which can't come off.

Has anybody seen one of these, or something similar? OR if you haven't seen one, does anybody have a clue about where I could search for one?

Attached Thumbnails

Read and reply to the full thread at RenovateForum.com....