Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Anybody tried Body Trim

I have been told to go on a diet by my doctor to lose a few kilos and have been looking around at the various diets being offered. Someone told me about a diet program called Body Trim and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or know anyone who has tried it and if so, was it successful?
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Move away from the chocolate John ...........I said move away not put it away
    Put that ice-cream back in the freezer and stop pinching the grandies lollies.

Daughter tried it John gave up in disgust moved out now has to do all the house work cooking etc she is loosing wieght.................might have something to do with more active lifestyle.

Yes, my wife and I did the Body Trim System.
    I lost 15 kgs and my wife lost around 10. Wife wanted to get rid of extra weight after having a baby and I was just fat.
    It's a good system and the medical/health theory is sound (Wife is a doctor and said it was )
    It's reasonably easy to stick to and I didn't feel hungry. You MUST follow the eating plan and do the recommended exercise (not hard).
    We got to goal weights (about 5 months) and are now off the diet because it can get quite costly.
    We found it to be good and would recommend it. A few people I work with saw the results I was getting and have now started it. Doing pretty good so far too.

Eat when you are hungry. Stop when you are full. Sometimes can be hard to tell, especially if you were bought up to eat everything on the plate. (The shape of my Dad is testament to "eating till its all gone" not being the best diet. ) And if activity levels have changed and you still eat what you use to when you ran everywhere, then you need to work out again how much is enough. Bodies are pretty good at telling us what they want if we listen. (But don't listen if it tells you to eat all the ice-cream. That is actually the devil. )
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)
    Follow my little workshop/gallery on facebook. things of clay and wood.

I was also told to lose weight quickly, to eat meals every 3 hours so the body will not store fat. Bit of a problem though getting up at midnight and 3am to keep to the diet.
    Cheers John

Quote Originally Posted by NCArcher View Post
    Yes, my wife and I did the Body Trim System.
    I lost 15 kgs and my wife lost around 10.
    Great work. How long did it take you to lose the weight?
    Cheers John

Quote Originally Posted by munruben View Post
    Great work. How long did it take you to lose the weight?
    Took them 5 months...you're really not listening are you?

I'm fat, my wife was carrying a few pounds. She started a diet one day prorien, one day vegies, one day clear fluids. She's lost a bucket of weight, I'm still observing.
    prozac

Woodworkforums, cheaper than therapy...........

Quote Originally Posted by prozac View Post
    Took them 5 months...you're really not listening are you?

I'm fat, my wife was carrying a few pounds. She started a diet one day prorien, one day vegies, one day clear fluids. She's lost a bucket of weight, I'm still observing.
    Doesn't sound like good eating habits though. I think the best diets are ones that re-educate you to eat proper. :dunce:

Another eating tip I heard somewhere is only go shoping on the outside walls of the super market. That is where the proper food is, like fruit and vegies and milk and cheese and meat. I also rarely go down those middle isles with chips, fizzy drinks and lollies in them.
    Last edited by tea lady; 21st July 2009 at 12:15 AM. Reason: More
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)

I'm with you TL. I keep telling her I'm worried about her, and she yells at me and says I don't support her...go figure. She's slipping through my fingers......
    Last edited by prozac; 21st July 2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: spoiling
    prozac

Took them 5 months...you're really not listening are you? I meant how long did it take them to lose the 10 and 15 kilos respectively. They reached their goal weight in 5 months but that may not have been 10 and 15 Kilos, might have been more.

Well I can tell you the seafood diet doesn't work. I've been eating all the food I see and still haven't lost any weight.
    Cheers John

My Doctor said once,Spend more time working and less time close to the fridge.
    It sounded OK but it didn't work for me.
    I ended up back on your seafood diet
    Now I work on the theory that if it tastes awful,it is good for you-and you wont eat much of it either
    If it tastes good it is bad for you - so don't eat any of it
    You will loose weight and you will live longer
    Life will be rather boring but you will live longer
    Anyone home?

I'm with you TL. I keep telling her I'm worried about her, and she yells at me and says I don't support her...go figure. She's slipping through my fingers......
    She's over weight AND slipping through your fingures? You sure she's not made of jelly, or maybe noodles?
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)

Quote Originally Posted by munruben View Post
    I have been told to go on a diet by my doctor to lose a few kilos and have been looking around at the various diets being offered. Someone told me about a diet program called Body Trim and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or know anyone who has tried it and if so, was it successful?
    Hi John,

Body trim works a treat, both my wife and I have been on it for over two months and have reached our goal weight without any problems.
    You must follow the diet strictly, no cheating, if you do this you will lose weight.
    Once you reach your goal weight it is easy to maintain it and it is surprising how you do not miss all the goodies you were eating previous to starting the diet.
    The one thing I did find was on my "free" day when I could eat whatever I liked, the first week I went overboard and was most uncomfortable and bloated the next day.
    My next "free" day I took it a bit easier and was a little more circumspect in what I ate, no problems.
    I lost 14kgs in the two months, I could if I wanted, lose more but I think I have reached a comfortable weight.
    I was over 102kgs when I started and am now 88kgs.
    I do suggest though, that you read very carefully what you agree to when you sign up otherwise you could find money being deducted from your Visa account each month.

Go for it as it works a treat!

Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by tea lady View Post
    She's over weight AND slipping through your fingures? You sure she's not made of jelly, or maybe noodles?
    I never said she was overweight TL. Bits in all the right places. Something to hang onto. Oh dear that doesn't sound good. Anyway I'm the one who's overweight, she was cuddly.
    Anyways that what you say about someone without enough upholstery over their bones, as in "She looks alright but she'd slip through your fingers". Got it?
    Last edited by prozac; 23rd July 2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: add some smiles
    prozac

Diets are easy, cut right back on the carbs and booze and you lose weight. On the other hand when you miss out on that buttered scone washed down by a nice red or a beer, you start to question if its all worthwhile.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast