Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: Bunnings Again

Default Bunnings Again

I have been umming and Ahhing over a dynalink rotary hammer drill that Thrifty link were selling for $99 including 3 drilling bits and a cold chisel. Comes with a 2 yr home and 6 months trade warranty. The guy said they'd sold heaps to tradies who were unable to kill them.
    Yesterday I was in Bunnings and they have them for $69. Got to be a great deal.
    I can't get one as I've pretty much finished all the work that needed one, plus I want to buy a dust extractor if they are on special at Newcastle show. Also I have been naughty lately with never to be repeated deals, like the GMC router, the mujingfang planes and the supercheap compressor.
    Thought you guys deserved to know about another good deal.
    Cheers
    Jim

"I see dumb peope!"

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Thumbs up

thanks for the info Jim,i'll check it out tomorrow,don't you just love the warranty 6month trade and 2 year home,sure everyone's going to work from home.
    alan-h

Hovo < I bought one of those dynalink rotary drills , it was cheaper than hiring one to rip up tiles in our bathroom. One of the experienced Bunnies staff told they were quite good as long as you didn't try to dig thru concrete. He also told me to make sure you kept up the grease to the drill [ small black cap on top rear of drill ] something that the instructions didn't even mention. I have had no problems with it.
    Happy drilling.
    Planepig

i was told that they Dynalink is a direct copy of a makita to the point where the new ones coming into bunnings are a different colour as the old colour looked exactly like makita's. The new one is a green colour that comes with a sds/13mm keyed chuck adapter for standard bits.

I bought the GMC as it comes with a bonus 15 piece drill set valued at $60.00

Yesterday I was looking for the Arbortech grinder sanding attachment at Tradetools. They said they hadn't stocked them for eight years and made a big drama about the trouble and expense of ordering one in. Assuming then that this was a rare item, I ordered it online direct from Arbortech. This morning I went into Bunnings, and there it was hidden away in the bottom of their locked router-bit cabinet. If only Bunnings would be consistent, one could safely assume that they don't have what you want. As it is, if I want a hard-to find item, I can no longer write Bunnings off automatically

Rocker