Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: Which Shed?

Default Which Shed?

Hi

I am planning to build a steel shed as a weekender (gable roof 6x4m shed with awning) and have been looking at a number of options available near Sydney.

- Wide Span
    - Ranbuild
    - Shed Sales etc

From the specs they all seem very similar, any experience or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

FA

PS I did a search before posting so if the question has already been posted terribly sorry for repeating the question.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

We built a fair dinkum carport and it was good, except for the useless instructions that made me pull out my last three hairs on me head

cheers Dazzler, I am finding it hard to decide on a company as they all seem to be the same on paper.

Hi
    Decided on Shed Sales just because they are local.

I have a timber bearer / joist floor on timber piers and was planning to bolt the shed frame to it (replaced dynabolts in the design for normal bolts through the bearer).

Does this seem okay as an idea?

Cheers

Faulkner

Hi Faulkner, I am going through the same process at the moment. As you mentioned, they all seem the same. I think that I will end up going with the crowd that I feel most comfortable with. Re the timber floor - I mentioned that to one group and they started talking about council approvals. Might want to check this out.
    Bob

"If a man is after money, he's money mad; if he keeps it, he's a capitalist; if he spends it, he's a playboy; if he doesn't get it, he's a never-do-well; if he doesn't try to get it, he lacks ambition. If he gets it without working for it; he's a parasite; and if he accumulates it after a life time of hard work, people call him a fool who never got anything out of life."
    - Vic Oliver