Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Yahya View Post
    Thanks Ray (Wheelinround) You know about CFS, my metabolism is so slow now that its having difficulty breaking down the food. I am enjoyingthis forum, wish I could find it earlier.
    Yes suffered for a number of years I feel I have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess it depends on your diet, I changed mine eat mostly fresh foods dropped coffee chocloate and a lot of other things. drink plenty of fluids, excersise when you can but don't wear yourself out.

Do a google on it many suffer differently and have different ideas.

Ray

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by wheelinround View Post
    Yes suffered for a number of years I feel I have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess it depends on your diet, I changed mine eat mostly fresh foods dropped coffee chocloate and a lot of other things. drink plenty of fluids, excersise when you can but don't wear yourself out.

Do a google on it many suffer differently and have different ideas.

Ray
    I dont think I can or will see any improvement after all I am 54 y.o. but one should not give up hope.
    Thanks for sharing it with me Ray.
    Ahmet
    I love a simple life, no unneccessary baggage. I'd rather be silent than having a "just a chat".

I dont think I can or will see any improvement after all I am 54 y.o. but one should not give up hope.
    Thanks for sharing it with me Ray.
    Ahmet
    Come on! Of course you will. You could take up marathon running at your age. (And as I say to everyone till they are sick of me saying it, tai chi is really good. )
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)
    Follow my little workshop/gallery on facebook. things of clay and wood.

Quote Originally Posted by tea lady View Post
    Come on! Of course you will. You could take up marathon running at your age. (And as I say to everyone till they are sick of me saying it, tai chi is really good. )
    TAI CHI not patient enough
    I love a simple life, no unneccessary baggage. I'd rather be silent than having a "just a chat".

TAI CHI not patient enough
    The think with tai chi is that you feel better from when you start learning it. It may take years to learn one form, let alone all of them. (If anyone every does learn ALL of them. ) Just the warm ups and stretching and stuff made me feel HEAPS better right from the first lesson. Actually, it is the difficulty of it that has kept me there. You never learn everything about it. always more to learn. If something is to easy I get bored. Anyway, its all about the journey. And it helps guard against Alzheimer's, cos you have so much to remember. Keeps the brain fit to.

I'll stop nagging now.
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)

The think with tai chi is that you feel better from when you start learning it. It may take years to learn one form, let alone all of them. (If anyone every does learn ALL of them. ) Just the warm ups and stretching and stuff made me feel HEAPS better right from the first lesson. Actually, it is the difficulty of it that has kept me there. You never learn everything about it. always more to learn. If something is to easy I get bored. Anyway, its all about the journey. And it helps guard against Alzheimer's, cos you have so much to remember. Keeps the brain fit to.

I'll stop nagging now.
    The thing is that I really am nervous (restless) type. I combat this by playing chess.

The thing is that I really am nervous (restless) type. I combat this by playing chess.
    I'm not patient enough for chess. I've made a really bad chess board though. (It looks alright as long as you don't turn it over or have your glasses on. ) And I made 11 pawns for a chess set once.
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)

I'm not patient enough for chess. I've made a really bad chess board though. (It looks alright as long as you don't turn it over or have your glasses on. ) And I made 11 pawns for a chess set once.
    11 pawns for a set or 2 sets?

11 pawns for a set or 2 sets?
    I could only get 7 to look alike. (Might be a bit better at it now. )
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)

Exclamation

G'day Ahmet!! I haven't been in this area for a while so I missed it until now.

Some years ago i was diagnosed with a condition similar to CFS - multiple fibro myalgia ( Ithink).

Doctor's prognosis was not good so I said "Stuff it" and proceeded to do what I could.. Walked every morning for 1/2 hour and not to many months later was right as rain.

Still have the depression and sometimes the Black Dog pays a visit, but on the whole I do OK.

Love your Piratical piece!!

I take it you are of Turkish extraction??

Quote Originally Posted by artme View Post
    G'day Ahmet!! I haven't been in this area for a while so I missed it until now.

Some years ago i was diagnosed with a condition similar to CFS - multiple fibro myalgia ( Ithink).

Doctor's prognosis was not good so I said "Stuff it" and proceeded to do what I could.. Walked every morning for 1/2 hour and not to many months later was right as rain.

Still have the depression and sometimes the Black Dog pays a visit, but on the whole I do OK.

Love your Piratical piece!!

I take it you are of Turkish extraction??
    G,day Artme

You are right I am from Cyprus, Cypriot Turkish, been here 36 years. At least your doctors had a prognosis mine still scratching their heads. Its been two years now; physically I am a healthy !? man they say all te test are excellent but my metabolism is so much slowed that I find it very hard to eat meals cooked with oil. Anyway enough of that I am glad you liked my pirate chest i hope all the people saying that are not being polite cause it very encouraging for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12