Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Smile Why did the chicken cross the road?

SAEED AL SAHAF - Iraqi Head of Information
    The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We do not even have a chicken.

GEORGE W BUSH
    We don't care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for us or against us. There is no middle ground.

COLIN POWELL
    Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

JOHN HOWARD
    I agree with George.

HANS BLIX
    We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

DR SEUSS
    Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR
    I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
    In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

RONALD REAGAN
    What chicken?

SIGMUND FREUD
    The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
    eChicken2003 will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2003.

ALBERT EINSTEIN
    Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
    What is your definition of chicken?

THE BIBLE
    And God came down from heaven, and he said unto the chicken THOU SHALT CROSS THE ROAD. And the chicken didst cross the road, and there was rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS
    Did I miss one?
    I try and do new things twice.. the first time to see if I can do it.. the second time to see if I like it
    Kev

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

HOLLYWOOD

Chickens!, Chickens!, we don't need no stinking chickens
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}