Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Woodworkers Assoc of NSW - next meeting

The next meeting of the Woodworkers' Association of NSW will be held on Monday 11th October at the Hunters Hill High School (entry via Macarthur St.), starting at 7.30 p.m. Please note the CHANGE OF DATE & VENUE.

Rudi Kapust will demonstrate his Shaker Box making technique, answering questions about steam bending and other tricks.

Everyone interested in any aspect of woodworking is welcome, light refreshments are available for a nominal $3 charge. Members are also invited to bring a small item for 'show and tell'.

See you there!

ADVANCE NOTICE
    The 6th December meeting will also be held at Hunters Hill High School, with a talk & demo on bandsaw tuning
    Visit my website
    Website
    Facebook

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Alexs
    For the last three years I have been conducting router workshops in Perth and recently in Adelaide. I have developed new routing techniques and would be interested in conducting a number of workshops in N.S.W but I would require assistance with organising a venue.
    Please contact me for further information on 0417 913 182 or at unit 10 / 28 Salpietro Street Spearwood W.A. 6163.
    Tom

------------------
    TomnJarrah
    TomnJarrah