Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: Looking for cnc

Question Looking for cnc

Hi everyone, I am looking for a cnc 1325 for cabinetmaking purposes, the machine I've found so far is XG1325 with 4 in line auto tool change, 3.5kw italian spindle, vacume table, japanese drive system.. The quote I got for it is 12800 usd, I don't know if it's the best one to purchase, so I need some advice,- thanks

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

What sort of cash do you have to play with?

I wouldnt touch any old CNC machine made in China, Jinan Quick CNC has a good reputation so far, some Chinese manufacturers will do a cheaper price but in the end you get what you pay for.

http://www.kk-cnc.com

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases - CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net!

^-- thread of buyers of quick both Aussie and worldwide customers.

If you have more money to play with I personally would be looking at the Cobra X3 from Camaster, I've seen a couple of demo's of the machine and if I had the room or need for one I would definitely be buying one. Made in USA.

CAMaster CNC - CNC Routers, Plasma Cutters, & Lasers - Home of the Cobra CNC Router

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U9_OopBf-k"]YouTube - CAMaster X3 From IWF 2008[/ame]

Then if you are swimming in money you can look at the MasterCam which starts at ~50K for the basic model. I've seen one in person and they sure are built solid but they are expensive.

Default Thanks Chris for your reply

quick cnc sounds farmiliar, when I started browsing through your links, I realised that the person from quick cnc that quoted me on the xg1325 also quoted me before on the k1325 model before, US8300 with no vacum table . I asked him if he had anything similar to the k1325 but with vacum table and atc, that wouldn't be too expensive, he offered me an XG model, with 4 atc and 6 atc with 2 years warranty both. The K1325atc are around 30000us, I am looking for something under 20000.