Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailer Storage

Not quite on the question but have you considered using the trailer as an extra bench for construction or simply to save your back and not working on the floor.

Mine is a standard 6x4 box trailer with a small removable wooden frame in the middle and then a large plate of chipboard sitting on it [locater blocks on the corners]. Jockey wheel on the front and a surplus Hayman Rees caravan leveller stand for the rear which locks the surface level and no tipping if I happen to need to stand on it.

When the trailer is needed it takes less than 5 minutes to place an aluminium adjustable stand at each side [$59 at Bunnies type], - the plate is light enough [even at 19mm] to lift the end and slip a 3x2 stud under it and onto the stand at the front and rear - wheel the trailer out, when finished do the reverse.

Easy as pie to do, I get an extra work area, I can move 360 degrees around the job, the trailer is out of the weather [seen the prices of a new one lately?] and if I need to move a job, I can either push it or attach the ride on mower/car.

Works for me.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Tried to view photos without luck, any suggestions
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12