Thanks Thanks:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Hello Scotty that means alot coming from you. Thank you. I am looking forward to the next project as well. Have a couple of side projects first though to finish. Also have some projects to do for the Mother in Law. And I have a new project I just inherited. A 1964 Chevy Pickup Short bed stepside. It needs alot of loving care to get back on the road, but I promised someone very special I would do it.

Bret

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

hi Bret been peekign in on your work in progress and i am just amazed about it and al lthat in "only" 117 hours its phenomenal. you have inspired me to move from kit builsind to making everythign yourself from a plan. just need to buy the tools now. wel done

Hi Bret can not get you on your Email,sorry This is going to be another Briliant work of art,looking forward to learning some thing of this kind of modelling.

Eddie

Thank you Adrieke and Eddie. Sorry I have not been around lately all my time has been consumed by this new project.
    DSCN5902.jpgDSCN5897.jpgDSCN0446.jpg

I promised my Father in law I would get her back to her former glory. So far I have got some rolling tires on her and up in the garage.

Eddie I got your email about wood ageing. If you want to send the pictures try using this upload site. https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ All you do is upload your files put in my email address and then it will upload them and email me a link so I can download them.

Bret

Fantastic loco and fantastic pictures Bret.

Can’t wait to see the carriages when you get to them.

Thanks for a great thread!

Quote Originally Posted by bj383ss View Post
    Thank you Adrieke and Eddie. Sorry I have not been around lately all my time has been consumed by this new project.

I promised my Father in law I would get her back to her former glory. So far I have got some rolling tires on her and up in the garage.

Eddie I got your email about wood ageing. If you want to send the pictures try using this upload site. https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ All you do is upload your files put in my email address and then it will upload them and email me a link so I can download them.

Bret

Looks like a great project Bret will it be a complete strip down or a case of get running and cosmetics to the body work. Whichever all the best with it and it looks like a great project

crowie is offline Life's Good, Enjoy each new day & try to encourage

Quote Originally Posted by bj383ss View Post

Bret
    Very different from the Scania & the Reading Steamer....
    It'll take you far longer that 120hrs and 6 months plus a lot more folding stuff....
    Good luck with the RESTORATION, "hot rodder",
    Keep it simple and take you time with this one making sure you get some toymaking in....
    Cheers, crowie

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314