i have to clear my shed due to an unplanned "house to apartment" move and thought i could help the community here with a few bits and pieces of basic timber which I had stored dry in the shed over the past year.

- there are few bits of pine 90 x 19, painted white (dulux low sheen) on one side only.
4 pieces around 2m
12 pieces around 80cm

- a few heaver pieces of F17 190 x 45 and 240 x 45, 240 x 19 and some short pieces of merbu 290 x 45 (.7) and 240 x 45 (.6) and some random pieces of pine

it also comes with a box of around 50 short (around 25cm) pieces of pine pieces, some painted white one side.

there is also a simple chest of drawers which I had quickly put together for the shed. it's not much good as drawers as I never really finished it but perhaps someone is interested in using all the 19mm pine from the drawers and the drawer handles for their own project?

ideally someone takes all the timber and someone else takes the drawers or even better; one person takes it all. i don't really mind, it just needs to go - quick.
i have no use for other timber (no shed in new apartment) to swap but do like beer ) so feel free to bring a six pack or two of some great beer (i.e. not VB) if you feel that this timber could be of any use for you.
send me a pm with your phone number if you are interested and I will give you a call. pick up will be from brighton, victoria 3186.