Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Free machinery for a budding guitar maker...

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Nuts. If only I was in Perth.
    The other day I described to my daughter how to find something in the garage by saying "It's right near my big saw". A few minutes later she came back to ask: "Do you mean the black one, the green one, or the blue one?".

Quote Originally Posted by petersemple View Post
    Nuts. If only I was in Perth.
    If you have a kilo of cashews, I can accept that as a payment too...

Quote Originally Posted by rhoads56 View Post
    If you have a kilo of cashews, I can accept that as a payment too...

Well done Perry,

Hey, if I can help some guy out, that's awesome. No one ever helped me (or simply went out of their way to send me down the wrong path), and that really sucked, so I try and make an effort when I can. This career has been very very rewarding for me both financially, and more importantly with job satisfaction, so helping someone else on that path towards a career (or just a damn cool hobby) is the right thing to do.

I actually had someone email me to tell me regarding this machinery that reckons I'm "creating my own opposition" by helping someone out. No. There is no opposition, competition, or rivalry. Just more people to push the craft and that can't ever be a bad thing.

Now, if I could just get someone to post up some free 5A flamed Blackwood... enough to make oh, 20 guitars... :P

PS. Disc sander is now gone...

Hey, if I can help some guy out, that's awesome. No one ever helped me (or simply went out of their way to send me down the wrong path), and that really sucked, so I try and make an effort when I can. This career has been very very rewarding for me both financially, and more importantly with job satisfaction, so helping someone else on that path towards a career (or just a damn cool hobby) is the right thing to do.

I actually had someone email me to tell me regarding this machinery that reckons I'm "creating my own opposition" by helping someone out. No. There is no opposition, competition, or rivalry. Just more people to push the craft and that can't ever be a bad thing.

Now, if I could just get someone to post up some free 5A flamed Blackwood... enough to make oh, 20 guitars... :P

Good on Ya' friend!

Well Done Perry, I remember how you helped me many years ago with heaps of advice and answers !
    Well Done Perry, I remember how you helped me many years ago with heaps of advice and answers when I started trying to build one....

Quote Originally Posted by Strungout View Post
    Well Done Perry, I remember how you helped me many years ago with heaps of advice and answers when I started trying to build one....
    Chuck up some pics, let's see what you've done!

Unfortunatly Perry,I have only done 3 1/2 over the years ..
    I have 2 on the way - A strat style and a electric mandolin - all I need it an good arm and some time ....

More pics of the tele, it looks great!

I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of "goodonyas" for your generosity Perry. Setting the pace for the new generation!
    "We must never become callous. When we experience the conflicts ever more deeply we are living in truth. The quiet conscience is an invention of the devil." - Albert Schweizer

My blog. http://theupanddownblog.blogspot.com