Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Default I had one had to eat humble pie

She bagged me out and when I finally was able to get out the car I used more walking apparatus than her. She just wanted a closer park. Wish they stop judging us it not like we choose to have those parks. I know I love to have. My old body back we do enough judgement of ourselves without strangers putting in their two cents worth. They make me mad.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

I have come to this post only lately,MY GOD,HAVE SOME OF YOUR BRAIN PARTS BEEN DISABLEd AS WELL???
    Damage to cars and all that other stuff just leaves me to think it must have happened!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAISAY View Post
    I am waithing for a shoulder replacement, legally blind (tunnel vision) and no distance vision.
    All of which are not immediately obvious except that I always need a driver whose back happens to be worn out and cannot be fixed.

So this woman was mouthing off about how easy it is to get a disability permit.

I was very good, said nothing just sent her "THE LOOK" but inside I was spitting chips.

It is so sad that so many are getting away with abusing the system and we, who are legitimate permit holders get abused.

Wolffie
    Hay man, that's her problem, not yours. I have found many people think that a dis sticker is a free ride ticket. I tell them how lucky THEY are they don't have to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by acmegridley View Post
    Got a good one yesterday down at Bunnings big hairy ar.. tradie, new Triton ute.
    what a sad little excuse for a person you are,i hope someone gets hold of you and belts the bejesus out of you,its people like you that create this gap between handicapped and not handicapped,and blame the world for their problems,hope someone trashes your car,you are a sad little man
    .......bob

Pity how sour, churlish and rude some are.

I've found that no matter who you are, what you can or can't do, what you have or lack, what you think or how you look it never fails that some miserable soul will take issue with you for it.

Some people just need somebody to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by rob streeper View Post

Some people just need somebody to hate.
    I thought that's what politicians were for!
    regards
    Nick
    veni, vidi,
    tornavi
    Without wood it's just ...

We are all put here for a reason, even if it is just to be a bad example.
    Hugh

Enough is enough, more than enough is too much.

I had another good one today.

There I was, walking down the right side of the the lane in the supermarket carpark, as you are supposed to to face the oncoming traffic. Stupidbitch comes around the corner on the wrong side of the lane and nearly cleaned me up from behind. I stepped over further to the right to avoid the otherwise inevitable collision.

Next thing I know as I continued walking, when she had her front door level with me, she turned straight across my path to turn into a car park space, and had I not been able to step further to the right and rear, I would have been knocked right off my walking stick and probably seriously injured.

In the heat of the moment I shouted "$h!t, watch where you are going." I got a great response: "F*<k off idiot, I didn't even see you."

For the net couple of minutes I pointed out that she had almost run me over twice and yet she claimed she had not seen me, that she had been driving on the wrong side of the road and failed to give way to a pedestrian when turning, among other things.

Then her knight in shining armor comes along and parks his car next to hers and gets out and tells me he saw the whole thing and I was in the wrong because it is a car park and and I should have considered that she would be turning into the car space I was walking past and gotten out of the way, lack of appropriate indication of intention, walking stick and reduced mobility notwithstanding.

He made a big show of giving his contact details to the Stupidbitch so that he could be her witness (interestingly I had given no indication that I was taking any action at which a witness would be useful). I told him that I really did not care what he thought and asked for his contact details too because if he really had seen what had happened then if push came to shove he would be a more useful witness to me than to her. He refused so I took a picture of him, his car and a closeup of his numberplate. He jumped back in his car and backed out as soon as I started taking pictures, go figure.

They never cease to amaze me.

Cheers

Doug
    I got sick of sitting around doing nothing - so I took up meditation.

It's like I tell my kids

don't think your anyway near safe in a car park - all the drivers are doing is looking for a park - tunnel vision

I also tell them that you should never think you are safe on a pedestrian crossing
    regards
    Nick
    veni, vidi,
    tornavi
    Without wood it's just ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567