Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: my new shed dog

Default my new shed dog

We had 2 BC's. Poor Nell came to the end of her run last year and we we're down to Toby.
    Now, unlike Nell who used to sleep under the WC2000 while it was running, Toby never liked the noise of machinery and quickly scampers away, ears back and tail down.
    However, our latest addition, Abby, doesn't seem at all phased by the noise and is like a little kid playing amongst the off-cuts and sawdust.
    Time will tell

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Good to see, that you have found a good home. Just donn't chew on anything that look like its being made into something.

Great looking pup there IS.

Our newish BC loves the shed and is fearless about getting into the action. As soon as she hears a machine or the compressor fire up she's in there amongst it working out what's going on like a rat up a drain pipe. In fact she can be positively dangerous. She tries to catch grinder and welder sparks in the air and attacks the compressed air nozzle like there's no tomorrow. Lately she has been trying to bit the electric hand drill and driver bits and chucks. Then she'll sneak off with something like a flap sander or a power cord and wants to chew that. The other night she got a bit if swarf in between her toes but once I had removed it she was right back in there.