Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Paul Gilbert Tour

To Any one that might be interested there is still seats available in Hobart for the Paul Gilbert Australian master class clinic tour, come along and support this great event a few months back we had Tosin now it is Paul Gilbert.
    regards Bob

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Would be good to see.

Bob, Tosin has had some bad luck of late. First, he and his band were leaving a club in Boston when they were assaulted by a copper. Then they returned home from there tour to discover half there gear had been stolen.

Default Paul Gilbert Tour

Quote Originally Posted by floody_85 View Post
    Would be good to see.

Bob, Tosin has had some bad luck of late. First, he and his band were leaving a club in Boston when they were assaulted by a copper. Then they returned home from there tour to discover half there gear had been stolen.
    Did not know that Floody, thanks for letting me know I will send Tosin an e-mail to say I am sorry to hear that, as for assaulted by a cop that does not surprise me, same happened to me many years ago in the states they dont have any table manners or any sense of humour.

It would be pretty hard to hide those Strandberg and Toone axes cos they are fairly distinctive.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by kamusur View Post
    It would be pretty hard to hide those Strandberg and Toone axes cos they are fairly distinctive.

Steve
    Yea I'm not sure what was actually taken. As they were on tour, a lot of his gear would have been with him but I think he had one or two customs stolen. Hopefully they pop up on ebay

More than that, heres a quote they'd made public:

Hey guys.
    We've got some pretty terrible news to report. Upon returning home to our house in LA we discovered that we'd been robbed while were out on tour. The thieves were able to get away with Javier's Chevy Blazer and all of the equipment we didn't have on tour with us. 10 guitars in total. This includes many of our one of a kind custom instruments (Stranberg,Rick Toone ) as well as amplifiers, PA equipment and personal items.
    This is beyond devastating. We know so many of you have been beyond supportive with Javier's legal troubles. We may need more of your help now to potentially find some of these one of a kind instruments that may pop up on Ebay, Craigslist, pawn shops, used music stores etc.
    We're adding an album containing photos and detailed descriptions of the stolen gear to our profile. Please take a look and keep your eyes open for anything that looks close to this stuff. I truly think that with your help we have an exponentially better chance of tracking some of this down.

Thanks,
    Tosin, Javier

The last I heard (on another forum) was they found two guys driving the Chevy Blazer. They were arrested and they also found the hybrid scale strandberg in the car.

This is all I know.