Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Absolutely fantastic Gary sorry for not commenting earlier. What I would like to know is where is the camp fire

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Thanks Digger, there'll be one at some time i got back on my Stage Coach, my wife thinks i never stay on one thing at a time but it works better if i give one a rest from time to time that's way i started over on the Coach body i just was not happy with my work, but i'm alot happyer now, and that's why we do these models, is for or own enjoyment....
    Gary.....

I know what you mean Gary I always have more than 1 project on the go at any time I am in the progress of carving three different bits as well as doing some turning, which I posted a couple of things in that section.
    I really must get around to starting A toys and joys car I have the plans for also a Monmouthshire cart I keep looking at the plans for as well as complete a dolls house my late departed father left me.

Yep when i get this Stage Coach, done and the Chuck Wagon, i'm going to build a Dollhouse i'm looking at the plans you sent me i've all ways sold Dollhouses and i've got 12 wagons but then i've got 2 that's been all most done for over a year then my brother want's me to build a Hurst, but im thinking on that one there reather kool tho .....
    Gary....

this is the start of a saddle the tree is alder it will be like the old cowboys used with a slick fork and tall horn for work, this is part of the tack that goes with the horses on the chuck wagon base i'm steel working on it as well
    Gary.....sorry a bout the fuzzy photo my close ups some times come out that way it's my eyes i know

Thumbs up

There is nothing I can say Gary that hasn't already been said, but I will
    say it anyway.. Superb!!! in every respect>.bravabravabrava

Gary,

Great saddle even if you did try to hide it with a fuzzy picture!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by oven1944 View Post
    Yep when i get this Stage Coach, done and the Chuck Wagon, i'm going to build a Dollhouse i'm looking at the plans you sent me i've all ways sold Dollhouses and i've got 12 wagons but then i've got 2 that's been all most done for over a year then my brother want's me to build a Hurst, but im thinking on that one there reather kool tho .....
    Gary....
    Look forward to that build Gary. Is that the horse drawn Hurst your brother wants I have looked at some but chickened out of building one as I already have too many build to finish or start at the moment.

The saddle looks good but if you find time would appreciate a better photo.

i think what happens is i try to get a close up and don't wate to let my camera focus then i don't see it tell i post it.. it's to late to get a shot of the tree it's got the lather on it i'll show it when i'm done. i new some would think i was trying to hide the shot but i'm upset when they don't come out good next time i'll just delete the photo to save telling what happend..
    Gary....

crowie is offline Life's Good, Enjoy each new day & try to encourage

Quote Originally Posted by oven1944 View Post
    i think what happens is i try to get a close up and don't wate to let my camera focus then i don't see it tell i post it.. it's to late to get a shot of the tree it's got the lather on it i'll show it when i'm done. i new some would think i was trying to hide the shot but i'm upset when they don't come out good next time i'll just delete the photo to save telling what happend..
    Gary....
    G'Day Gary, No complaints from this end as I just appreciate the photos because they show & tell me what and how things have been made and put together.
    Just keep it all coming sir.... Cheers, crowie

We always appreciate whatever photo's you put up Gary, I hope it was not me when I asked for another one.

A little thing I do when I want to take a photo of something small is to stand back then zoom in to the item rather than get close and take one, hope this helps.

This is where I preferred the old type camera's that had manual controls you could always get a descent photo (Just can't get a grip with these digital ones).

thanks men for your re: that is a good thought i'll try that zooming in i like that i should have read this before i took these photos lol hope this comes out ok or better i took 5 shots and this one is the one i chose i've steel got some work on this but for my frist try i'm ok with it but the next one will come out better i'm sure in this scale it's hard to cut the lather and to fit it on tight but all the right parts is in the right place i think i could make a real one with out the trouble i've had on this miniature one the tree was the hard part and that's what i'll do better thin just think thin in the bars, thats the part that sets on the horse i made them a bit thick it looked good tell i started the lather then they got in the way so the little file came in handy well here it is...
    Gary...

crowie is offline Life's Good, Enjoy each new day & try to encourage

Just checking up on you Gary and on the project progress???? Peter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789