Thanks Thanks:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Best Sheds Review?

Hi all, After researching some different shed companies I discovered one called Best Sheds...the prices are very cheap(almost too cheap) in comparison. Has anyone dealt with them... Home | Home - Best Sheds - Best Prices in Australia - Garages, Barns & More

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

My experience with shed mobs is make sure you are getting Australian colorbond as there is an inferior quality available from offshore.

Default Yep

Yes ditto to that - mine came in from China, and the cladding is made from case hardened plasticine steel manufactured from recycled sardine cans. One step in the wrong spot while cladding the roof and the sheets crease...and my young bloke only weighs about 80 kilos wringing wet...

But - a decent shed from All Aussie steel... etc - was waaaaay dearer, (virtually double) so in essence I wouldn't have a shed now if I had to wait to save up that much more moolah.

Depends on your situation - if its a long term shed you want... out of the best materials - well they cost more... old saying you gets whats you pays for probably applies.

Still happy with my shed - keeps the rain & sun off & looks the part. Hopefully it will see me out! I see no reason it couldn't be re clad with better material at some point in the future maybe...

I was paying heaps in storeage room rent for years (i.e. more than 2 times what it cost to buy the shed) so without a cheap option like the Chinese made shed - I'd still be behind the 8 ball & paying exorbitant storage shed rents.

You do what you have too. Their actual engineered hot dip galv RHS portal frame design, is well ahead of what the rest of the local company's offer with their c Channel and 2 C channels tek screwed together framed designs tho IMHO tho.

http://www.shedmakers.com/

In an ideal world, if you could buy their frames and purlins system and supply your own Aussie colorbond cladding, might be the ultimate...maybe.

Cheers..

Thanks guys I think ill stick to the known suppliers

A few weeks ago on Today Tonight or Current Affair, they had a shed bloke on that was ripping people off by taking large deposits and NOT delivering the goods, so BEWARE of cheaper than the rest sheds.
    Kryn