Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: Cordless Drill

Post Cordless Drill

I would like to buy my son a cordless drill for a special gift. He would like an AEG 14.4V & I am happy to buy this for him but he lives in Runcorn Qld. It would suit me to but it online and have him pick it up close to his home. Can anyone please comment on his choice and where I can buy online at a reasonable price to enable him to pick up close to his home.

------------------
    john
    john

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Hi John,

I'm about 5 mins drive from Runcorn, but I don't know of any online stores that have a pickup point/store around here...

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any AEG brand cordless drills in any stores around the area!

How much wood could the woodchuck chuck if the woodchuck could chuck wood?

I am not sure if it is possible to be further away from you and still be in the same country.
    Whatever, I was in Sanford Power Tools in Albany WA this morning and saw an AEG cordless drill on special. It was packaged in a container that had a radio incorporated into it. Their phone number is 08 9841 6010 and they are good people to do business with. Maybe they could get it to you in time for the birthday?

It only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

If you can't find an AEG drill then look for Atlas copco, Milwaukee or Kango. They are all brands owned by Atlas copco.

The main difference is the colour of the tool and possibly the warranty

Atlas copco's used to be the top of the line and had two years warranty, but now AEG are giving a two year warrany also

Darryn

BTW what is he going to use the drill for??
    The 18volt hammer drill version is very nice and very tough we have one at work (but also heavy). The 12volt version is a bit underpowered but 14.4 is a good compromise