Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Electric Manual/Diagram for a Horizontal Beam Saw from Griggio

I own a hozirontal beam saw from Griggio (older version) and it stopped working due to some electric problem. Unfortunatelly, I do not have the electric diagram for it, so was not able to get it to work again. I contacted the manufacturer and they do not have it anymore.

Does anyone have the electric manual for horizontal beam saw from Griggio? My model is exacta pinze 1999, but a manual for a newer model would work as well as the circuitry itself does not change that much between the models.

I appreciate any help or advice.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Obviously your appeal does not appear to be producing results for you. If you are not getting any replies for three days, I guess the info is not in general circulation. Doesn't surprise me a lot, if the unit is basically electromechanical, the info may have been restricted to the local distributors only for security (non copy by oriental) reasons. If it is a computerised unit, the actual control software installed and the computer system are probably as or more relevant than the actual wiring installed in the unit, and reverse engineering the code would be a dog of a job.

Can you provide any more info about the machine or it's current fault, e.g the saw motor is not running, or the traverse is not working, or working in one direction only etc.
    I used to be an engineer, I'm not an engineer any more, but on the really good days I can remember when I was.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalwood View Post
    but a manual for a newer model would work as well as the circuitry itself does not change that much between the models
    Have you tried asking Griggio for a newer model manual?
    Bob Willson
    The term 'grammar nazi' was invented to make people, who don't know their grammar, feel OK about being uneducated.