Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Considering what you have done to it, it can ahrdly be called a shark anymore. More like a shark +++++ Shark Plus new electrics, new shafts ,new software, new spindle etc.
    Bob Willson
    The term 'grammar nazi' was invented to make people, who don't know their grammar, feel OK about being uneducated.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

I carved the Green man today and am happy to say i worked out perfectly.
    Bob,if it still has to be a Shark, it is definitely a BullShark.
    Every day is better than yesterday

Cheers
    SAISAY

Sorry? I am getting a bit deaf in my old age. Bull what?
    Bob Willson
    The term 'grammar nazi' was invented to make people, who don't know their grammar, feel OK about being uneducated.

Don't you know what a Bull Shark is?
    It is the most dangerous and ferocious shark we have here
    bull-shark_769_600x450.jpg
    The third most dangerous shark in the world
    Bull sharks have a bite force of up to 600 kilograms (1,300 lb), pound for pound the highest among all investigated cartilaginous fishes
    Nothing at all to do with the Bull ??? you thought of
    Last edited by SAISAY; 6th October 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Additional Information
    Every day is better than yesterday

Cheers
    SAISAY

My cnc-carving unit has arrived already. I was expecting the usual 6+ weeks typical shipping from china. Impressive, but I have no where to set it up until my new shed is approved and built. Until then it will have to stay in boxes, which is going to kill me!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

you might want to open it and check that everything is actually in there and there is no damage. quite a few people have had issues with the chinese cnc machines and dented / bent parts. I recommend you photograph everything as you go, so if you do have an issue its easier to get resolved. bytes are cheap after all....

Dealing directly with carving-cnc might help quite a lot though - they would probably have an incentive to do better than the typical fleabay midnight specials mob.

Quote Originally Posted by foobillious View Post
    you might want to open it and check that everything is actually in there and there is no damage. quite a few people have had issues with the chinese cnc machines and dented / bent parts. I recommend you photograph everything as you go, so if you do have an issue its easier to get resolved. bytes are cheap after all....

Dealing directly with carving-cnc might help quite a lot though - they would probably have an incentive to do better than the typical fleabay midnight specials mob.
    Good point.

But, I cant help myself anyway, I cant leave it unopened! I just moved the boxes downstairs to the garage. Just finished off a bunch of work and am about to go take a look!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearo View Post
    Good point.

But, I cant help myself anyway, I cant leave it unopened! I just moved the boxes downstairs to the garage. Just finished off a bunch of work and am about to go take a look!!!

Well, its assembled! Sitting on a couple of saw horses in the garage now, with the electronics sitting on a 2 draw filing cabinet! If you cant find room, make room by stacking I say!

I tried to install mach 3 on my laptop, but found out mach 3 only works on 32bit computers. Had an old laptop here with Vista 32bit, but wont work on that either. So time to load XP onto the old laptop. I hate having new toys and not being able to use them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12