Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Lightbulb 2nd Gregsons Online Woodworking Equipment Auction Now Live

Hi All

Just a quick heads up that the 2nd of 4 online woodworking equipment auctions is now online.

A sample of the equipment available is:

Incra Miter 3000 with Master Template Guide and Template Library, Incra Shop Stop Cut Stopper, Incra Fence System, 1000mm Stainless Hardened Metal Rulers, Milescraft Universal Drill 90 Angle Driver - MC1390, Gauge Mortices, "V" Shape Jointer Knife Jigs, 200x140 F Clamps, Japanese 270mm Saw Blades, Nobex Champion 630mm Miter Saw Blades, 550mm Miter Saw Blades, 600mm Miter Saw Blades, Mobile Clamp Rack with Corner Clamps, 3m x 3m Gazebos, Biscuit Joiner Attachments and More

The website address is:

http://gregsonsonline.com.au/Auction...spx?AucID=1659

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

The shipping arrangements for the small quantity that I may be interested in, rules me out. All the best for the sale!

Collection and Shipping
    Goods purchased at auction are required to be collected within 48 hours unless otherwise established with the auctioneer.
    We will work with your designated shipping agent or transport company to facilitate collection of goods.

I think pick up is out of the question for me also…….Shame some nice stuff there
    …..Live a Quiet Life & Work with your Hands

I agree and expertise, it's almost impossible for us of the East, maybe we need a syndicate with a rep from the the West to pick up and bundle the off to the East at the end of the auction series....Just athought
    regards to all

Sorry for typo, blast these auto corrections. Should have been emperthise.

Default I'm in WA

And work a couple of minutes drive from Gregsons.
    I'd be happy to collect and post on to anyone who wishes to purchase stuff from the auction. For the cost of post and a couple of bucks for wrap etc.
    I guess you'd have to send me the receipts, so I can collect on your behalf...

Let me know!

David Elliott
    [email protected]

Default Packing for Collection

Hi All

Just to let you know that we are happy to pack goods ready for shipping and you then just have to organize pick up.

If you want to do this, after the auction please ring Lissye on (08) 9 358 1766 and she will get the items put together and packed.

If I can be of any help please give me a call on the same number

There will be at least two more auctions and quite likely three, all in the next month.

Cheers

David Jeffs

Pity gregsonsonline don't bother to respond to emails about the items in the auctions.

Especially when the item descriptions are wrong and misleading how do people know what they are bidding on??????
    …..Live a Quiet Life & Work with your Hands

Quote Originally Posted by DSEL74 View Post
    Pity gregsonsonline don't bother to respond to emails about the items in the auctions.

Especially when the item descriptions are wrong and misleading how do people know what they are bidding on??????

Hi Dsel74

I am sorry to hear no one responded to your email, if you can let me know who you sent the email to I will follow it up. If you, or anyone else has any queries please contact me directly on 9 358 1766 or [email protected] and I will personally reply.

As for the information we have used the descriptions given to us but as happy to change them if informed, please get in touch with me and I can discuss this with you.

The 3rd auction is now on line and consists of chisels and other hand tools etc.

Thanks