Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, I think next time I will just build a standard wall frame, 70 thick at 450 centers (all 5 sides, back, side, side, top, bottom). clad the outside with 16mm MDF or melamine particleboard and line the inside with 12mm. and then to take out the 'drummyness' of the mdf sheets, ill squish down 100mm/120mm earthwool into the 70mm cavity. And then to make 2 doors in a similar fashion, 70mm frame clad either side with insulation squished inside..

having a smooth surface on the inside would make it easier to clean...my enclosure will just be a dusty mess within 2 weeks..such is life

This is sounding pretty good to me..if only I could get my last few days back

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Kuffy View Post
    Yes, I think next time I will just build a standard wall frame, 70 thick at 450 centers (all 5 sides, back, side, side, top, bottom). clad the outside with 16mm MDF or melamine particleboard and line the inside with 12mm. and then to take out the 'drummyness' . . . . .
    Drummyness - now that's the word I was after!!!!

having a smooth surface on the inside would make it easier to clean...my enclosure will just be a dusty mess within 2 weeks..such is life
    The walls on mine stay quite clean with a constant transparent layer of visible dust on it but I have never cleaned it. The Brick paver floor has a layer of about a mm of dust on it that probably needs cleaning up sometime.

This is sounding pretty good to me..if only I could get my last few days back
    That's pretty standard for dust extraction stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12