Thanks Thanks:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: EzyCut Wizard

Default EzyCut Wizard

EzyCut Wizard-ezycut-1-jpgEzyCut Wizard-ezycut-1a-jpgEzyCut Wizard-ezycut-1b-jpgEzyCut Wizard-ezycut-1c-jpgEzyCut Wizard-ezycut-1d-jpgEzyCut Wizard-expertline-1-jpg

Just picked up this unit & an ExpertLine a matter of days ago.Probably offload that one later on but keeping the Wizard for pens so set about doing minor refurb which involved dumping the timber blocks under the motor (seen in pic bottom right on floor) & adding a spring to dampen the kick when turned on,rewiring & securing the On/Off switch,adding a waste tray & work lamp.The waste tray was originally a large V shaped air vent louvre blade.The lamp,an oldie but a goodie only needed a switch & shade c/o an oil filter body .
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

OOPS! ****Don`t know how large pics got inserted also**** Tried to edit but unsuccessful. Perhaps Mods might be able to configure.Thanks

That other old lathe will make a good disc sander. 4 speed too. There is a face plate there to mount the disc on so not much to do to get there.
    I have an Ezycut combination planer and saw and really like it. Very well built.
    Regards
    John

G`day John. Ordinarily i might`ve been tempted to use as a sander but i already have a disc sander (page 7, Some of My Stuff) which can take up to an 18" disc against a 13" on that lathe. Included with the Wizard came the bits & pieces to convert to saw. I`ve yet to fine tune the spindle before i`m satisfied with using it. I also have a complete Herbert & Sher. gordon