Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Terra Gator

In the case.I got it mounted in the case after a thural glass cleaning i was a little worried that when i hit the light switches that i might get a glare no glare a all just some nice reflections that looked good I am calling this project Done and taking it to put in the lobby at work to keep my truck company that will give me some time to figure out a place to put them in my very small house.Copy of DSC03026 (2).jpgI did get a front hood emblem made and put on right before the cover went on. A special thanks to the guys that helped me through my I hate paint post you got me settled down and back on the right track and it paid off with a nice paint job.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Looks great now it is finished and in it's display case is it fixed in place or just sits in the cabinet. Good to see you have put your name in there at least people can see who made such a great job of the model.

It is screwed down I had pre drilled holes in the grout lines and used a narrow gauge screw so if necessary the hole could be filled and painted

crowie is offline Life's Good, Enjoy each new day & try to encourage

Superb effort Kevin, You've done yourself proud.

Thank you for all the extra time and effort to do all the photos and build notes,
    it's very much appreciated to how people do what they do and you sir, do it very well...

Cheers, Peter

Looks excellent in the case Kevin, tremendous work

Keith

Superb job. It is probably one of those projects that can only be fully appreciated in real life as with Trevor and his motorbikes.
    Judging by the size of your workshop, I think you might be twisting the truth a little bit saying your "tiny house"
    Dallas

Shop 24-32 House 26-36 feet

well got the terragator hauled down to work yesterday had one of the guys come over to help me load it, it was a little heavy the terragator weighed 11.5 pounds I never weighed the case but i'm guessing around 20+ lbs its only 1.5 miles to work but i was nervous with it in the back of my truck when we hauled it in the lobby just by the looks on there faces I knew they liked it, well i bragged it up a bit also.this machine was modeled after the newest machine in there fleet a 2015 when i dropped it off the operator of the real machine his name is keith was out washing his he always keeps his machine clean and i left before he had a chance to come in and see it I would like to have seen his first reactions. Now there is a big empty space on my workbench and our fall work season starts any day so my next project won't start till mid december which is good I need a break after that build. It's been fun talk to you latter. Tracker

Well guys I sold the terraGator and the tanker truck today I hope the new recipient likes them when he sees them. Now I have room for the next project.

That's great Kevin - Congratulations - look forward to your next build

Regards

Keith

Looking forward to the next build as well. Glad you managed to sell the others.

G'Day Kevin,
    I'm somewhat saddened hearing the news the model has been sold; all of your patient time & effort that you shared with us along with the beautiful detail you did...
    The new owner has to be shown this thread to see the craftsmanship that produced such a top model as you deserve a lot of "cred" for a job very well done..
    Cheers, crowie

Hi Crowie, yes I thought the buyers might like to see the build process so I sent the some links to the forum so maybe we will have a few new members. I built the TerraGator as a for sale peace like everything else I build but I wasn't planning on selling my mack truck but they wanted it also so I sold it now I'm going have to make another for myself when I find time. Right now the spring planting is going Full bore so I have been working Alot 12-14 hours a day for the last 21 days straight, Its raining today and forecasted to rain for the next two days so I will have a week off to recover and to check out new posts on this forum

Thanks Kevin, Sound as though you are quite busy though if you could a few photos of the farm & the planting would be appreciated, thank you...Cheers, Peter

I think I can do better this is a good friend of mine, one I gave the toy jeep to, planting last year planting SPRING 2015 - YouTube and also fall harvet Harvest 2015 - YouTube filmed by his highschool age son and his new drone

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast