Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Terra Gator

crowie is offline Life's Good, Enjoy each new day & try to encourage

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker57 View Post
    We had a beautiful Lunar Eclipse last night tried to get a picture but none turned out If Crowie would have been here i'm sure we could have gotten the job done

Too much credit sir.....

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

The mirrors are spot on as is the rest of the model. That looks like one big blade

Love your work Kevin.

Mirrors are tremendous

What is your next build after this ? My biggest problem is what to build next - I chop and change and probably look 2 - 3 months in advance. Then it is something to really look forward to when decision is made

Yes that blade looks quite "terrifying"

Best Regards

Keith

Thanks guys my next build is to finish the bad 30 I made two of them, the one for my great nephew was completed the other was not then after that i am doing the two that are on page one post 12. I have already done my research and came with a lot of good stuff . My rubber tubing showed up today three days early can you believe that its my lucky day! Tomorrow the boom will be put on. Thursday i am having a terraGator open house from noon till 8 for friends and coworkers you guys are all invited also. the garage is almost clean and the house is spotless my wife gets home tomorrow night and she will like coming home to a clean house. piad my mother in law a visit to day told her i was cleaning she said don't clean to good or she will think i was up too something Ha Ha ya like living in the shop do you think that is what she meant ?

Like the trucks - nice choice Kevin

Regards

Keith

Well today got the headlight lenses done made from clear plastic bottle that was ribbed exactly right for my cutouts and the tubing put on the valves and the easy part bolting on the boom assembly still a few more parts to make but the end is near. gotta run talk to you latter.Copy of DSC02955.JPGCopy of DSC02956.jpgCopy of DSC02959.jpg Tracker

Thumbs up

I always need to look twice to see if its the prototype or the model.
    Great work.

Well here she is done ? still missing the front hood emblem !! still cant get one to look right but i'm not giving up yet. Started on a base for the case still undecided on whether the booms will be in or out I hope to get some help deciding that to day when the guys from work stop by right now the base is 16 + 32 inches with one boom out it will be 32+ 40 with both out 32 + 64 witch I think will be too big and heavy. I am going to see if my niece will come over and take a few pictures for me she is a photographer so i am sure they will be a lot betterCopy of DSC02960.jpgCopy of DSC02964.jpg the base is made with 2 inch tile with the grout painter with TerraGator yellow.

Kevin,

That looks fantastic. The tiles also look excellent. You have done a fantastic job on this build and it has been a pleasure watching your build of the different components and how they come together. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us all. Please send more photos when they are done, but I reckon your's are very professional. clap:

Regards

Keith

crowie is offline Life's Good, Enjoy each new day & try to encourage

G'Day & VERY WELL DONE Kevin..... Looks amazing sir...I'd still love to see it in person....Cheers, Peter

On the front hood emblem...try the "Terra Gator" people themselves as they may have various items of merchandising simple to that which I was able to purchase from the Peterbilt Store for my truck...worth a try by either email or phone call

Thanks for the compliments . had three people come over yesterday to check it out they liked it . In between visitors I was cleaning and cutting up the old windows for the case it went good some times old glass doesn't cut well, with any luck i might get the case glued up today. All I can say is it is nice having a clean shop again look what I found under my drafting table even got to play a few games.DSC02966.jpgAny shuffleboard players out there?

Shed looks great Kevin, I have found it doesn't take long for woodshavings, timber, rubbish to quickly accumulate again - How do you play shuffleboard. Is it like bowls

Take Care

Keith

The model look superb can't wait to see it on the case as I am positive that it will have as much attention to detail as the model.

I like Shuffleboard I enjoyed playing it when I was over in Canada quite a while ago

Had a nice weekend camping with our son and his family altho it was a bit chilly with a low of 5 c and a high of 23.8 c the campfire felt good and we had a clear starry night our camping season is nearing its end so we try to get out whenever possible. I got the glass case siliconed together and the walnut ripped to size next a few trips through the shaper and i will be able to assemble Copy of DSC02973.jpg

I like the idea of making it without any wooden frame on the top as it will allow for better viewing.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast