Default Timbecon Super-Flat Fence

I'm in the market for a fence for my table router set up. Its currently sitting with a Jessem Rout-R-Lift dropped down into a piece of MDF on an old table frame.

Has anyone had any experience with the Timbecon Super-Flat Fence?

https://www.timbecon.com.au/routing/...er-flat-fences

In terms of pricing, its by far the best i've come across and installation seems simple enough to home made tables. I'm not wanting to go up to the Incra price range, just something decent that will attach to my current set up.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Took the plunge and ordered one.

Heres the experience thus far.

Shipping was insanely fast. Ordered on Monday afternoon and had it on Tuesday afternoon but thats balanced out by the clamp i ordered that still hasn't arrived. No word back from the company re its whereabouts.

Everything seems surprisingly well made, very simple process to attach onto my table which i turned into a not so simple process by being dull of mind. Got it all working and it works exactly how I want it to. I'm sure I could have whipped something equally as usable in a day but id rather spend the day making something else so am happy to spend the money.

Still happy with the fence creativegrain? If I can make it fit my table it seems like a bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by rtyuiop View Post
    Still happy with the fence creativegrain? If I can make it fit my table it seems like a bargain!
    Probably a good idea to PM the OP to get a reply to this query. The message goes straight to his email and doesn't rely on him browsing to see your question.
    Although I suspect there are other members who would like to see the reply?

I have one of those fences on my router table, a pleasure to use, my only complaint is the size of the dust collection port, and possibly that is because I have not had access to a decent supplier and bodged up an adapter to suit my Shopvac.

The fence was easy to fit, is easy to adjust and the only consideration for a future option would be the option to adjust the outfeed side for when I use it as a jointer, but shims work fine as an interim. I looked around a bit and I reckon it is good value, but I lay no claim to expertise, it is just way better than my previous shop made pine fence (which bowed when winter arrived).

Quote Originally Posted by aldav View Post
    Probably a good idea to PM the OP to get a reply to this query. The message goes straight to his email and doesn't rely on him browsing to see your question.
    Although I suspect there are other members who would like to see the reply?
    Yeah, I will wait and see. My finances changed for the worst this week anyway, probably shouldn't buy a new fence right now regardless!