Just visited the Melbourne Timber and working with Wood show, loved the venue it had an atmosphere that has been lacking in the previous shows (anything would be an improvement on Jeffs Shed). I do have one gripe and I have wonder what thought the conveners did put into this, we were directed to the disabled section of the car-park and told that we could walk through the tunnel under the road to get to the venue, great that is good for a disabled person not to have to worry about the traffic a big tick here. Imagine how dumb struck I was when I found STARES in the tunnel ( the previously mentioned big tick was quickly withdrawn). Do the organisers realise HOW hard it is to push a wheelchair or a use a walking frame down and up stairs? It is downright dangerous. So now that you have a decent venue with a great ambiance how about thinking about the poor old disabled person and how they will manage and also about their safety? Maybe the organisers could put themselves into a wheelchair or hobble their legs and use a four wheeled walker to test the access to venues in the future. IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE only common courtesy and thoughtfulness toward your fellow human being!