Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Question driveway visualiser

Hi there! It's my first post here and I'm not sure if it is the best place for this, but I do need your advice. One of our clients ordered a selling tool for pavers. We created it and it looks pretty functional. Apart from the good look on the client's website and our general feeling that we made a good job, we have no feedback. What do you think? Can it be a good selling tool or just a waste of money and energy? If you were to install a driveway or patio, would you find it helpful or useless? If you deal in pavers/bricks etc, do you think it might help you increase your turnover?
    If it's a piece of junk, we will forget about it and concentrate on something more productive. But if it's not, perhaps someone would be interested in it?
    If you're not interested or consider this post a sort of spam, don't visit the link and don't comment (you'll help me and yourself that way). But if you can spare a minute and drop me a line, I'll be obliged. Here's our sample visualiser http://szafa.pl/visualising/

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Who's going to be the first one to click on the link. Go on.... I dare ya. Smells like a virus to me.

**Edit**
    I stand corrected

Hi Chriska

I tried it out I have seen something similar before and I think it would make an excellent marketing tool. I think people like to see what their driveway will look like especially if you can scan a picture of their house into it.

That looks like a good system, I think people will like it if they can use as barry said a picture of their own house. Before we decided on a colour we drowe around new estates , found what we liked and asked the owners the colour .This is heaps easier.
    Ashore

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

I use a similar format in doing designs for customers. I will take photo's of their yards then use programs to add paving, plants and features, they like it more as they can see what the finish will look like
    Planned Landscape Constructions
    www.plannedlandscape.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Chriska View Post
    Hi there! It's my first post here and I'm not sure if it is the best place for this, but I do need your advice. One of our clients ordered a selling tool for pavers. We created it and it looks pretty functional. Apart from the good look on the client's website and our general feeling that we made a good job, we have no feedback. What do you think? Can it be a good selling tool or just a waste of money and energy? If you were to install a driveway or patio, would you find it helpful or useless? If you deal in pavers/bricks etc, do you think it might help you increase your turnover?
    If it's a piece of junk, we will forget about it and concentrate on something more productive. But if it's not, perhaps someone would be interested in it?
    If you're not interested or consider this post a sort of spam, don't visit the link and don't comment (you'll help me and yourself that way). But if you can spare a minute and drop me a line, I'll be obliged. Here's our sample visualiser http://szafa.pl/visualising/
    It's really good Chriska - just get someone trained in doing voiceovers to provide the instructions - no offense!

Default just a demo

Thanks for the remark. The original visualiser we created was in Polish, this is only a demo and the voice was recorded at home so it's not professional, it wasn't meant to be so. If you'd like such a visualiser, voiceover would be 100% professional! And the looks could be completely different. We could even use your voice if you like. I hope the demo is understandable, isn't it?

Hi Mate,
    Thats great. Would definetely help me to choose a finish. I might even take a better pic to have a proper look at an area i would like to do.

cheers Simon