Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Post Safety switch for work bench

I have recently completed a rather nice island workbench into which I have installed the Router/Jigsaw Table RTA300. This works a treat as it supports larger pieces on the table top and the Router Table can be rotated to allow work from either side fo the workbench.

I would now like to fit a safety switch similar to the Work Centre. Does anyone know of a suitable switch at a reasonable price? Guess I can ask Triton but, while I'm posting this message, are component parts available and if so where?

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Lightbulb

Ross, you can purchase the safety switches from TRITON forr around $45.00, dont forget to have the stop bar included.

I installed one on an old 6" jointer I purchased a while ago.

How ever if you are in not too much of a hurry, I recall seeing them at the T&WW show in melbourne last year, and I think they were cheaper than I paid .

Maybe if you know some-one down here who is going this year, and you ask them nicely, they may source one for you?

Kev
    I try and do new things twice.. the first time to see if I can do it.. the second time to see if I like it
    Kev