Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default 14" band saw parts

I picked up a bandsaw without a motor and table for $25. It is an exact copy of my Rockwell/Delta 14" band saw. I wanted to cut a whole in the lower door for a dust port so I would not mess up my origonal. I have the goides, berrings, wheels, tilt castings etc. It is a China knock off. The wheels need rubber tires and are not as good as Deltas but they will fit and work. If anyone is in need of parts I will be going to Coffs in a couple of months. I can bring them. Not sure If Airline will charge extra. You can have them for shiping form coffs or meet me at the Sydney airport and I will give them to you. If any one in coffs can pick me up and take me to park beach and take me back in several months I will bring along and give you a nice stanley plane. The fatherinlaw is almost 91 and ma is 88. They need a little more care now and I am free so I am flying in just after the wife gets over her surgery here. Thanks Richard

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Default Free parts

No one needs free parts for a band saw? You pick up in Sydney or Coffs. Or You pay shippping from Coffs. I bring a trunk on every trip I sell the tools i bring and It almost pays for my trip. This time the band saw parts are free.

Default Band saw parts

I live in Coffs and can give you a lift whenever, and I work on Park Beach Rd - I need the trunnions (often in a set) and trunnion clamp shoes for the 14 inch Rockwell delta bandsaw. Mine have just collapsed. Can you help?