Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default The Triton Videos

As a newbie to the Triton and fairly new to woodworking, after viewing the triton workcentre videos, I hereby feel compelled to fully commend and heartily recommend these videos to anyone interested in finding out how to setup and use it to its utmost, and its full of handy tips and info for beginners like me and I'd assume those not so new to it.
    Whilst it's 2 videos are long, they cover everything one could want I'd say. Even as a bonus I swear on the second one, its got some aussie wildlife sounds in the background! All in all excellent, only one minor complaint, his accent! but hey you can't have everything. 9/10 and thats from a kiwi!
    Oh, and maybe an update to cover any new versions of the router table and any other additional attachments for it would be useful.
    Otherwise Excellent. Congrats Triton.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Default Triton vids.

Yep I concure with you mate. I watched them a while back and finally got the DVD version of them. I reckon its a good thing as well
    Dave,
    hug the tree before you start the chainsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by HotChips
    As a newbie to the Triton and fairly new to woodworking, after viewing the triton workcentre videos, I hereby feel compelled to fully commend and heartily recommend these videos to anyone interested in finding out how to setup and use it to its utmost, and its full of handy tips and info for beginners like me and I'd assume those not so new to it.
    Whilst it's 2 videos are long, they cover everything one could want I'd say. Even as a bonus I swear on the second one, its got some aussie wildlife sounds in the background! All in all excellent, only one minor complaint, his accent! but hey you can't have everything. 9/10 and thats from a kiwi!
    Oh, and maybe an update to cover any new versions of the router table and any other additional attachments for it would be useful.
    Otherwise Excellent. Congrats Triton.
    Get the DVD - it is updated.
    "Clear, Ease Springs"
    www.Stu's Shed.com