I have read with interest many threads on the Forum which have been great and educational especially those posted by Jimj who has had obvious great success with Floods Spa & Deck. I have just relaid a very old deck with Merbau and used Aquadeck neutral as a finish. After reading the Forums threads I think I should have used Spa & Deck rather than Aquadeck so first question can I use Spa & Deck over the Aquadeck in say 6 to 12 Months time? This deck is in shade most of the day except parts are exposed to full sun in the afternoon.

Butting up to this deck is an older deck some 15+ years old and I want to get it to the same look as the new deck or as near as possible.

I think before I go any further with this project I need some advice so am attaching this to the latest thread on this subject. Wondering if anyone can give me contact details for Floods Rep in Melbourne as after the Holiday break would like to contact him and see if he would be able to visit and suggest the best approach to restore this deck. My family are telling me it can't be done and I need to lay new decking but will only be faced with the same problem in 12 months after the new deck has gone grey.

I also have a concrete patio as can be seen in the photos can anyone suggest a way to cover the concrete and make it more presentable?

I have attached some photos of my project below and would welcome any comments on the best approach to restore the old deck to the same brilliance of the new one.

Thanks

Colind321