Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Flexible Fencing

Gday folks

hope this is the right area!

Ive drawn a diagram of my thoughts so you can visualise it

this is a diagram of my house and property. As you can see, I have approx 20sq m which is just red gravel, unused and exposed to the street as my house faces to the left of the diagram. With brick fencing used around my backyard, continuing that fencing is not really an option.

What im thinking about though is using that space as overflow space or to store bricks, slabs etc. Really I just want to make some use of it as my backyard is small.

Which brings me to the fencing. I am wondering if there is anything appropriate that would give somewhat privacy (as low as 1.5m is fine) yet still be flexible enough to move if required to access the backyard. I was thinking perhaps some type of material may be suitable. Really, I have no idea and am looking for opinions.

Cheers.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Hi underdoggy and welcome to the forums. I think a set of driveway gates would be ideal for this area.
    Cheers
    Michael

Hi underdog

Go and check out Bunnings, I knocked off early yesturday and was child free, so I had a wander around bunnings. spotted some interesting garden panelling - fully framed, fully treated (not that poisons stuff) with slats about $90 a panel, it was really nice and there was various bamboo panels etc.
    You could work out some system to lock in place and remove if needed, like those poles a shop cnts. You know some pipe in the ground, legs on the panels pop the legs into the pipe and stabilise with some kind of quick release brackets. Or hinges so the fold on each other.

That my best ideas at the mo.
    celeste

thanks for the input guys - I really had no idea!