Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Need help in making a bathroom mirror

Hello. I need help. I want to make a bathroom mirror. I am going to use beaded board around it. But,the problem is I don't know how to do it. So if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I just am not sure how to glue it and to what to make it stay on the wall. The beaded board is just the same trim you would use around the doors.
    Thanks
    Linda :confused:
    Linda

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Now, help me here, what is a beaded board?

The stuff around the doors is called architrave and yes it looks a bit like cornice material, and yes, you could use it to make a bathroom mirror frame, but certainly there are better choices.

Tell me more about your project, materials and tools at hand, including size of the mirror type of wall you plan to hang the mirror on and I may, just may be able to help

www.heritageprofiles.com.au has a great sight showing most avaliable profiles for architrave etc. If you could start by telling us which one is most similar to what you are going to use it would be a great help.

Do you have access to a router, if you don't you may have to attach the mirror to the back of the frame instead of recessing it (depending on the profile you have/choose?

Lightbulb Bathroom mirror

With all due respect, the best advice I can offer - for anyone - of any gender, making a bathroom mirror - make it with concave glass....

Cheers
    There was a young boy called Wyatt
    Who was awfully quiet
    And then one day
    He faded away
    Because he overused White

Floorsanding in Canberra and Albury.....