Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default scheppach hm2-kombi

My first post so im a bit raw...thanks for a great forum I have purchased a Scheppach HM2 Kombi for $100AUD...was i ripped off...my son is a saw doctor so sharpening isnt an issue...but its missing a Leitz moulding head..any ideas where in Aust i can get one...also would anyone have a handbook for this machine or be prepared to copy one for me..ill reimburse or pay up front all costs..
    Thanks for ya time

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Default Re: scheppach hm2-kombi

Originally posted by Flintal
    My first post so im a bit raw...thanks for a great forum I have purchased a Scheppach HM2 Kombi for $100AUD...was i ripped off...my son is a saw doctor so sharpening isnt an issue...but its missing a Leitz moulding head..any ideas where in Aust i can get one...also would anyone have a handbook for this machine or be prepared to copy one for me..ill reimburse or pay up front all costs..
    Thanks for ya time
    Yes you got ripped off sell it to me now to so you dont feel to bad!!!!!!!

What have you actually bought?
    The HM2 is the planer thicknesser, if you are talking about a moulding head then you may have a TFE 30 spindle moulder attachment which goes on the side of the HM2

I have the operating/parts manuals for each if you need them, I don't want to sound like a miserable prick but some money for them would be nice as I had to pay to get them from the UK. I have found Advantech/Homag over here to be not very helpful

$100 is an absolute steal whatever you have bought, I paid $750 for a HM2 TFE 30 and a heap of tooling and still thought I got a good deal, my machine was brought out form the fatherland by a german guy when he emigrated. I'm still tryingto buy his scheppach saw bench off him but he doesn't want to sell it!!

Darryn

Darryn,
    Thanks for the reply....i can understand you wanting dough for the manuals...plse let me know how much for a copy of each......ill gladly oblige...let me know how to pay you...unfortunately i dont run a cheque accnt...perhaps a money order??
    My son just sharpened the blades and showed me how to shave with them...think ill stay with the current beard...bit safer

Default Manual for Scheppach HM2 KLombi

Hi.
    I have been reading your message in respect of the kombi hm2 and I likewise am seeking a manual or a copy of it if you have a the manual or a copy of it. Could I please get a copy from you and can you also in form of what costs are asociated with getting it.

Regards Jim

Default parts

I Am Looking For The Accessorie Drive Pulley That Mounts On The Outboard End Of The Main Shaft And Drives The Assorries On A Scheppach Kombi Hm2.the Pulley Has A Rubber Covering.thanks Clarence

There are two.... one is about 60mm and the other is about 30 (ish). The bigger one provides normal speed for the bandsaw attachment; the smaller one is a low speed drive for metal cutting etc (so I'm told). I dropped my bst'd and broke the composition part of the big drive wheel (bst'd, bst'd) and eventually found a replacement at W&R Jack (www.jacks.co.nz) in Auckland. $NZ144 - for the pair. I just checked this morning and they don't have any in stock but they are still available and they were prepared to place an order on Sheppach in Germany. Order both or individually. The thicknesser is a nice machine and the bandsaw unit is OK. The planer.... no.... to hard to keep the tables right. I built a dowelling attachment that uses the drive port - screw a threaded chuck into it - and the rise and fall on the bandsaw mount to center the work. Good luck with the parts.

Default scheppach parts

I have a scheppach kombi also and I know that Machinery International - Launceston Tas.:

Machinery International Pty Ltd
    242 Hobart Road
    Launceston
    Tasmania 7249
    Australia
    Within Australia:
    Phone: (03) 6344 9899
    Fax: (03) 6343 1845

Had some scheppach parts - and attachments - a couple of years ago (probably 3 or 4 - doesnt time fly?) He was the original importer for scheppach before WMS, Advantech and now Carbatec - I know carbatec Melbourne do have some parts - I bought some tct blades last week.
    regards,
    Smithy

Hi I have been using my Kombi-hm2 for more than 20 years and have lost touch with dealers does any body know of one in Western Australia, I nead a feed roller drive belt,item 15 on page 15 of the manual part number 0501 2111. Thanks Dave.

Default Scheppach parts

Dave,
    Carbatec were the former agents and may still have some parts - I got some belts and tungsten blades for my kombi, from the Melbourne store, after they stopped stocking/selling Scheppach.
    At this years WWW show in Melbourne - the Hare and Forbes stand had the Tiger grinding wheel for sale - so they may be importing them now - I know they were a lot cheaper than Carbatec's price on the Tiger.
    Does Hare and Forbes have a branch in WA?

Regards,
    Smithy

Quote Originally Posted by Dave S Smith View Post
    Hi I have been using my Kombi-hm2 for more than 20 years and have lost touch with dealers does any body know of one in Western Australia, I nead a feed roller drive belt,item 15 on page 15 of the manual part number 0501 2111. Thanks Dave.
    It isn't a big part - why not contact W & R Jacks. See message above... If you want, PM me and I'll call them.
    1st in Woodwork (1961)

Thanks
    Murray and Smithy I have bunged off an Email to Jacks so we will see their response this page has given me a few places to go.In my shed I have more scheppach tools as well as the Kombi-hm2 I have the TFE 30 Spindle moulder,Prima TKU saw bench with slide table and pannel cutting bench also the LBE 16 Mortising attchment for the HM2,I have manuals for all these machines ' But' the LBE 16 page is in German makes it dam hard for me to read so far all I can get are the numbers down the side( 1 2 3 4 etc) still as long as it cuts wood I should worry hey, Thanks again guys
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave S Smith View Post
    Thanks
    Murray and Smithy I have bunged off an Email to Jacks so we will see their response this page has given me a few places to go.In my shed I have more scheppach tools as well as the Kombi-hm2 I have the TFE 30 Spindle moulder,Prima TKU saw bench with slide table and pannel cutting bench also the LBE 16 Mortising attchment for the HM2,I have manuals for all these machines ' But' the LBE 16 page is in German makes it dam hard for me to read so far all I can get are the numbers down the side( 1 2 3 4 etc) still as long as it cuts wood I should worry hey, Thanks again guys
    Dave.
    Dave, try one of the online translation services (google will help find one) and that should give a hint of content. The feed rollers on my thicknesser are shot and I'm thinking about replacing them - keep putting it off. At least the manual is English - whereas the bandsaw attachment has a German manual..... I know the feeling! Good luck
    1st in Woodwork (1961)