Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Flood Spa n Deck Customer Service and Product A1

Here's a couple of pics of my merbau fence stained with Flood Spa n Deck Merbau. I'm very happy with the outcome and happy that the fence is finally done.

On a side note i wanted to express my thanks to the Flood Company for there superior customer service and the efforts they went too, to make sure i was 100% satisfied. I had a little bit of difficulty with a particular Dulux shop that wasted my entire weekend and also supplied me with an incorrect mixture of the merbau stain not to mention other incorrect advice.

Following a call to Tom Mcnight who was more than happy to help me out on a weekend to help resolve my issues with Dulux and also his follow up on the Monday with his Victorian partner Norman Wilson, who went over and beyond the customer service we expect in today's world.

It was so impressive to see a company work so hard for a little customer like myself and there product is fantastic.

I can't wait to start my deck so i can use the product again and again.

Pre Spa n Deck

Merbau Spa n Deck Applied

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Dear Want 2 learn,

Thank you for offering a very sincere thank you to both Tom McKnight and his Victorian counterpart Norman Wilson for their help with using Flood Spa & Deck. Although I am a totally free person to pick and choose whatever product is available for my business I can't give enough positive comments about the lengths this company will go to to help people. Over time I have discovered that Tom Mckight will go to extradonary lenghts to help people solve their deck coating problems and I would have no doubts that Norman in Victoria would offer the same service for his customers in Victoria. On top of this to the best of my knowledge( and I am happy to be corrected) Flood Spa & Deck is the only deck coating offering a 2 year guarantee against peeling, cracking or blistering. I only wish I could tell you the names of the products that in full sun will do all of these things as well as go black, and just disappear within 3-4 months. I just don't feel like having the various companies want to litagate for slander. In saying that, nothing looks as good as a just cleaned deck with just fresh water on its' surface but unfotunately the sun will just stuff it up in several months. I have come to the conclusion that if anyone could create the perfectly clear product that blocked the suns' UV you would be richer than Bill Gates. If anyone out there on the Wood Forum does create such a product can you let me know from an early stage . I would like to get in on "The Ground floor".

Regards,

Jim J www.restore-a-deck.com.au

Default Looking at restoring a very old Deck 15+ years

I have read with interest many threads on the Forum which have been great and educational especially those posted by Jimj who has had obvious great success with Floods Spa & Deck. I have just relaid a very old deck with Merbau and used Aquadeck neutral as a finish. After reading the Forums threads I think I should have used Spa & Deck rather than Aquadeck so first question can I use Spa & Deck over the Aquadeck in say 6 to 12 Months time? This deck is in shade most of the day except parts are exposed to full sun in the afternoon.

Butting up to this deck is an older deck some 15+ years old and I want to get it to the same look as the new deck or as near as possible.

I think before I go any further with this project I need some advice so am attaching this to the latest thread on this subject. Wondering if anyone can give me contact details for Floods Rep in Melbourne as after the Holiday break would like to contact him and see if he would be able to visit and suggest the best approach to restore this deck. My family are telling me it can't be done and I need to lay new decking but will only be faced with the same problem in 12 months after the new deck has gone grey.

I also have a concrete patio as can be seen in the photos can anyone suggest a way to cover the concrete and make it more presentable?

I have attached some photos of my project below and would welcome any comments on the best approach to restore the old deck to the same brilliance of the new one.

Thanks

Colind321

Default George and Mary

Hi Just quickly what did you have behind the brush fencing panels to stop flex. The look of your fence has inspired Mary and George to add this look to their Deck for a Balinese look. Has there been any areas that you look back at and could improve.

Cheers George and Mary.