Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ding did I mention the Camper

Dateless & Desperate clubs all over the place even on the net shopping mall's, caravan parks,

Ins't there supposed to be 6 woman for each bloke in OZ don't we wish

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

yeah something like that... finding one who wants to be with YOU is the problem seems to me many sheilas want "mr perfect" or "mr right" and set their parameters way too high! so high very few blokes can reach the expectations

Mind you I have some pretty set parameters myself

Nah simply want someone to share some time with thats all... dont much give a rip if shes STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS or just a home body as long as she looks after herself and treats herself with tenderness and kindness... as long as she isnt a mess and takes care of how she looks I dont mind... seems many sheilas (and blokes mind) get to a point where they just dont give a rip what they look like or how they present using the old standby "I am what I am" duhhh sadly with just a little care and time on and for themselves they would be so much more of "I AM WHO I AM!" thats important... self assurance in themselves and their appearance confidence in what they want and need in life content in their own skin having achieved and recognising those achievements and being proud of them and herself. Not overbearing or over self confident but not some whispy sort either. Someone who loves to smile and let the smile reach their eyes, who laughs and it comes from deep inside so they light up.

Hard one eh? Oh and she cant be over 5ft 6 either... Im a shortarse and Ive found MOST tall women can be intimidating (sometimes without being aware of it) especially if the bloke theyre with is shorter than them... a power thing? could be even subconsciously... mind you this is the same for some blokes to! hence why I like women who are close to my own height so its an equal thing in all ways must admit though most of the women Ive spent time with over the years have been around 5ft 3 or 4 in height just an attraction for me I guess

Cheers
    Shane

ohh and I was just gettin in first with the camper mate! Its bugging the hell out of me
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dingo View Post
    Soooo anyways Im wonderin if any of our mates down Albany way know where the lonely women are? Any suggestions for companionship would be happily accepted!! would prefer someone wanting a friend for talks walks and simply being with someone for a time..
    Shane,

I don't know about Albany, but over here if you want to meet lovely ladies to talk to whilst you are holding them closely to you in your arms Then learn to dance.

We go dancing regularly and at every place we go to there are lots more single ladies then men who would love to be asked to dance and keep you company. I'm sure that would be the same over your way.

Most dances have at the beginning lessons for people to learn the dances so don't worry if you think you have two left legs. Most ladies would be willing to help you master the steps.

Unless you have three legs a-la Jake the peg you can learn to dance. There are also books and videos in the library to help you learn. And if I could learn then so can you.

So give it a try Shane, and good luck.

Peter.

Funny thing that mate... Id actually be told that once before some time back and intended to do something about it then but for one reason or another I havent done anything about it

Maybe time I did eh?

Was a time many years ago in another life I actually enjoyed dancing was pretty good at it too as I recall... had the legs so they said ... Cant think why I gave it away mmm yep was the same reason I gave away surfing and motor bikes a wife who didnt enjoy them and didnt enjoy my doing them so to keep harmony they went.

Good reason to a) get into dancing again b) get a surfboard and go surfing again and c) get a motor bike and loose myself in the wind

Do sheilas still enjoy dancing? havent they stopped ballroom dancing? I thought for some reason most dance places had turned to the more modern stuff?... okay okay Ive been known to be wrong before so Im wrong again I will do some research tomorrow and see whats around locally

BUT!!! I am heading to Albany over New Years and wouldnt mind getting out and about think it will be easier to start doing so somewhere else then come back and keep doing it... so I still need to know where the ladies are!!!

Cheers
    Shane
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

Thumbs up

Dingo,
    You seem to be emerging from the black miasma.Hang in there, as, from one who has been there too, once you start the positive thoughts,things miraculously get better and better.
    Give Albany Hell, and good fortune for 2009!!!
    Jim, former custodian of The Black Dog.

Gidday Jim
    Mate Im okay as long as I dont see or speak to her... once I do all the frustration hurt anger and confusion comes back in a rush and it all goes to shyte

Im okay with the new house her parents gave her, no problem Im okay that she took what was the financial opening for a new life for our family for herself, Im even okay with the fact that they keep giving her money so shes not "struggling" Im okay with all of that... Im just not okay with the lies and what shes done to me us and the kids... I accept it... I can sorta understand it... I appreciate her right to choose what shes done and doing... it just drives me bloody troppo!

So from here on instead of me going there and staying for a coffee when I pick Josh up Im going to start messaging Josh before I leave home and then just parking at the top of the drive and wait for him to come out then once he and his bags are in I'll drive away... simplest easiest way I think... and saves the hurt and angst starting up again from either of us

Shes basing how she wants to do this on the mongrel son in laws parents breakup I think as she has said many times before she left "they seem happy" yep right uhuh... they split for 3 years and are presently "trying" again... difference was he was screwing around on her while they were together while they were separated so... and they DID NOT do the assets why Jo? Cause its the bloody end of the flamin marriage!!

You dont do what she has done and expect to be able to just start again when it suits you... just not the way to achieve anything

Anyway to hell with it.

I am going to pick MY life up and get living again... if that means I have nothing to do with her from now on then so be it... I can live with that now.

The loneliness will pass the feelings will pass and when they do I will be in a far better place... hell Im there already!!

AND If I hear one more woman say "Time for ME time" Im gonna throttle them!! Bloody "me time"!! Friggin selfish bloody mongrel... ahem enough of that young Shane!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dingo View Post
    Do sheilas still enjoy dancing? havent they stopped ballroom dancing? I thought for some reason most dance places had turned to the more modern stuff?... okay okay Ive been known to be wrong before so Im wrong again I will do some research tomorrow and see whats around locally

BUT!!! I am heading to Albany over New Years and wouldnt mind getting out and about think it will be easier to start doing so somewhere else then come back and keep doing it... so I still need to know where the ladies are!!!

Cheers
    Shane
    Ofcourse they do Shane, and ballroom has never gone away it has just increased and increased all the time. In Melbourne there are about 150 different places you can go ballroom dancing, every day and evening of the week if you have the stamina. Most of them are not very expensive either.

Do a search on sequence dancing or ballroom dancing. Here is the details of two in Albany :

"Albany City Dance Club, Ambulance Hall, Middleton Beach Road - Contact: Raylee - (08) 9841 5404 - Friday 8.00 pm - Old Time, New Vogue"

and

"Albany Ballroom Dance Studio, Albany Italian Club, Albany Hwy, ALBANY 6330
    Principal: Joy Hearn, Phone: (08) 9841 7461"

Peter.

Thumbs up

Hey, Ding,
    Tie the bloody dog up before you get to Albany, or you'll have a ????house time there looking after the bar steward instead of "checking on the chicks"
    There IS light at the end of the tunnel, and it AIN'T a dirty big express train.
    Hang in there, as our younger bretheren would say.
    Jim

"Give without remembering.
    Receive without forgetting"

Default Where is The Wild Dingo

So where have they chained him to a tree or what
    disconnected his computer
    he got lost between WA and SA

WTFAY Ding

Gidday Ray
    Mate Im still breathing had an enforced stay in hospital which I wont go into here sufficed to say your old mate lost the plot did something bloody stupid promptly regretted went in search of help and found that volunterially going to a hospital for help sometimes has conotations that impinge on ones ability to leave.

The black dog managed to get well inside my head and near tore my throat out by the gronicles.

So... house is on the market had a few good nibbles and looking good for an offer this weekend... EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!

Had a bunch of issues of late with her and a few of the kids along with work... and now this latest events happened Ive been "stood down" "until youve got your act together" seems I cant be trusted to not do something stupid in the dump truck whatever anyway lifes gonna get a whole mess worse if I dont sell soon as money runs out but well I got problems and so have others some worse some better... such is life eh?

Im lucky that Ive got young Josh for the next 4 weeks while she who must not be spoken of is having yet another wonderous holiday in Europe with her family so with him here I should keep my shyte together for at least that long

One day one foot on breath in front of the other... stumbling my way through the dark dank murk of whats become life Im struggling to see much worth in anything nowadays... but I know that if I dont do anything stupid again I have somesort of future out there but what it is Ive no idea nor am I very interested in what it might be... there seems to be no meaning just darkness about now.

Yeah lower than a sleeping bungarras testicles at present.

I'll get there... sooner or later

Cheers
    Shane

What the!!

Come on, you know damned well that if you want - things will be better one day.

Dropped a paving slab on my thumb yesterday and it hurt like hell: But, I do know that it won't even matter this time next month.

I'm not saying that your situation is that simple, but nothing lasts for ever - things get better when you're at the bottom, just as being on top means that eventually you will head down again.

And what's Josh reckon? I bet he'll stick it through with you - kids are sometimes tougher than us so called grown ups.

Keep us in touch and for petes sake don,t slide down any more eh!

Denn

Hey, Ding,
    Hitch a ride east.
    I've got a workshop that needs a bloke bashing about in it, a spare bed, a dog and a pet pig, and you sound like my sort of bloke.
    This is not a proposition, it's a genuine offer if you think it'll help, but, judging by the response to your recent "working bee" from your Woodie mates locally, you've got a lot of alternatives.
    Your input to the forums has been missed, and your absence commented on.You're a popular boy, so, try to chain that mongrel dog to a post out the back, give Josh some lessons on the tools, and continue your climb towards the light.
    Good luck.
    Lignin, former owner of "The Black Dog.

Thanks for the phone call great to hear your dulcet tones again mate

Im starting to perk up a tad finally... got a call from the agent theres a serious cash offer on the table so hes presently trying to get them up by another 10K but either way Im gonna sell time to cut my losses and move on I reckon can do without the burdens and memories of this place... so looks good for me to be on the move within the month

The agents able to turn the property over in 2 weeks apparently and Ive pretty much organized young Tiff and her hubby Ben to take on Josh for the final two weeks of she who will not be nameds trip to Europe if I can get it done and dusted and ticket to the states booked... Then IM GONE!

As I told I will organize it to come back via Melbourne that way I can hopefully sort the mobile home out before heading northward to a new life... think what I will do is do 3 months in the states a quick trip to Europe then home get the mobile home and travel around the top for a few months working as I go finally ending up back here to see the kids sometime next year.

Damn the setting of "I will be there on such and such a date" just going to make my way along until I get a better idea of what it is I want from the remaining years I have... kids? Well Tiff has that part as under control as it ever can be and I will be in contact with the ones who want to know what dads up to... otherwise I simply have to take the time I need to sort me out... if thats 6 months so be it if its 12 months then again so be it if its longer well get over it its what I need

Again thanks !!
    Cheers
    Shane

hey ding you shouldnt have any problem with the wimmen youve actually got hair

Quote Originally Posted by mongrell View Post
    hey ding you shouldnt have any problem with the wimmen youve actually got hair
    Your joking right?? Me with another woman?? god no!! Not for awhile anyway well okay maybe another one now an again for you know company... that sorta thing

AND!! Ive made a pact with meself I have... yep today as I was driving along considering me navel and just mutterin in the sunshine while taking a call from the real estate agent about the cash offer on the house... well I pacted with meself that I will henceforth and hithertoo refuse all and sundry attempts by any to reduce the quantity of hair I have on me noggin both top and chin... until I get back here in oooohhh say 6 months maybe longer!

So I reckon thats sorted the sheilas out!! Long grey hair long white beard might just turn em off me... either that or I'll experience a rush of sheilas like young fellas only dream of

Cheers
    Shane

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast