Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Open Days ++ Sausage Sizzle

Woodworking Warehouse are hosting a 2 day sausage sizzle & open day this FRIDAY Feb 27th 10.00am - 4.00pm and Saturday 10.00am - 3.00pm.

Carroll's Woodcraft Supplies. UBeaut and Professional Woodwork Supplies will also be in attendance and all will be offering great deals and door prizes.
    There will also be a special prize package draw where entry will cost you a gold coin and all proceeds will go to the Bush Fire Appeal. Raid your Piggy Bank!!!

The Details;
    Woodworking Warehouse,
    11 Citrus Street
    Braeside Vic 3195 Melway Map 87 Ref K8

See you there!!!!!

Regards

Grahame

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Default Day 1 was good but there's still heaps left for Saturday

Hi All

Friday was a great day, plenty of people, plenty of food.

The prize draw for the bushfire appeal endede up being;
    • A 16" Woodman Floor Drill Press
    • A ProDrill Press Table
    • A Pro DrillPress Laser

All up well over $600 value for a GOLD COIN entry.

See you there!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Grahame

Default All finished and a good time was had by all....

Hi

The open days are oven and the two days gave a lot of woodies a chance to get together, see new product, see demos as well as participating a prize draw to assist the bushfire victims, the prize was;
    • A woodman 16 speed Pedestal Drill Press from WW Warehouse
    • A Pro Drill Press Table and a Pro Drill Press Laser Guide from PWS

We raised $250.95 from the 2 days and we are awaiting the final tally from a 'whip around' by the employees of the Jet factory in Taiwan that we believe is about USD$ 120.00 (AUD$185.00 approx)

Thanks to those who contributed, we wll adivise the winner once the prize has been collected, it would appear that there is a happy woodworker in Gippsland.

Feedback on the days would be appreciated so we can work on making future events better.

Regards

Grahame

Default Feedback.

I might as well go first.

Firstly it was good to finally meet you Grahame, I've met your wife and finally you. Good luck with your further operation.

I came at about 10.30 on the Friday and left about 12.30. In that time I managed to buy, after having seen and felt them, some items from you and also from Carrols. I didn't need anything from Ubeaut but had a chat with Neill. I also checked on the availability and prices on a few items from the helpfull staff of Woodworking machinery for future use.

The hospitality was great, tea and coffee and biscuits as well as hot party pies and sausage rolls for morning tea and a couple of sausages with onions for lunch and tables and chairs to comfortably have a break.

Although it was very busy, many many customers milling around, parking in the nearby street wasn't bad at all. Close enough to bring my purchases to the car a few times so I didn't have to carry them all the time.

Caught up with a few from the forum and I must have seen more but didn't know them.

All in all a great day, all this for free and the discount both you and Carrols gave, without asking, was much appreciated.

I hope it was succesfull for the traders as it was for me and if you have another in say 3 months tiome I will have saved some more money to spend.

Peter.