Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default can carve said objects

:2tsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    hi to all the Carvers

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a little job (paid of course)to carve a gargoyle and a couple of snakes ?

I have a client who has asked me to design and build a house for her pet snake, as she unable to find one of a suitable luxurious standard for her scaly friend :rolleyes::D.

this is what I have come up with so far for the design of the actual snake house
    Attachment 100569 Attachment 100570

My client has mostly approved the design thus far.....with one exception being the finial at the top. Instead of a turned finial she would love it if I could put a little gargoyle in its place. The dimensions would be roughly around 140mm x 90mm (yet to be finalised ) and I would think it would kinda look something like this handsome fellow:

Attachment 100571

or something similar :wink:

Also.....The preliminary sketch above doesn't show it yet.....but on the stiles of the face frame there will be some fluting and couple of rosettes (inset at the location indicated). At my only half serious suggestion my client, instead of traditional rosettes would really like something with carved snakes :doh:.

So....is there anyone out there with the skills, talent and desire to help me complete this Chippendale/Gothic inspired luxury serpent accommodation. At this point Im really just making enquiries as to whether or not the addition of these little details will be financially viable for my client...though talking with her so far.....nothing is too good for her snakey companion :D

please help
    BD:o

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Default can carve said objects

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    hi to all the Carvers

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a little job (paid of course)to carve a gargoyle and a couple of snakes ?

I have a client who has asked me to design and build a house for her pet snake, as she unable to find one of a suitable luxurious standard for her scaly friend :rolleyes::D.

this is what I have come up with so far for the design of the actual snake house
    Attachment 100569 Attachment 100570

My client has mostly approved the design thus far.....with one exception being the finial at the top. Instead of a turned finial she would love it if I could put a little gargoyle in its place. The dimensions would be roughly around 140mm x 90mm (yet to be finalised ) and I would think it would kinda look something like this handsome fellow:

Attachment 100571

or something similar :wink:

Also.....The preliminary sketch above doesn't show it yet.....but on the stiles of the face frame there will be some fluting and couple of rosettes (inset at the location indicated). At my only half serious suggestion my client, instead of traditional rosettes would really like something with carved snakes :doh:.

So....is there anyone out there with the skills, talent and desire to help me complete this Chippendale/Gothic inspired luxury serpent accommodation. At this point Im really just making enquiries as to whether or not the addition of these little details will be financially viable for my client...though talking with her so far.....nothing is too good for her snakey companion :D

please help
    BD:o
    can carve said objects

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12