Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Triton Woodworkers Meeting tomorrow

It's raining in good old Melbourne and looks like more to come tomorrow. How about coming to the Triton Woodworkers Club meeting at Holmesglen Tafe. All woodworkers are welcome for 3 hours of Triton talk, info and practical workshop projects. What a great way to spend a rainy Sunday morning. Commences 9am. Building 3, room 108. Please make yourself known if you come along, we'd love to see you.

2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement

Gumby, thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I logged on too late (and was away for the w/e in any case) but thanks anyway. Please post in future, would be a good way to publicise meetings and invite new people along.

BTW, I miss Dr Evil for your avatar, when I joined I associated you with it and it's just not the same anymore

cheers mate..........Sean

I'll try and remember next month and post it the week before. The avatar was changed because there were a few Dr Evil's on here. Copy cats !

Default Personal Invitations

Of course if your come along to the meetings and become a member, you get a personal invitation (email) sent every month along with a heads up to the posting of THE TRITON WOODWORKER, our monthly newsletter.

http://www.tritonwoodworkers.org.au