PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tried Body Trim

munruben
20th July 2009, 10:30 AM
I have been told to go on a diet by my doctor to lose a few kilos and have been looking around at the various diets being offered. Someone told me about a diet program called Body Trim and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or know anyone who has tried it and if so, was it successful?

wheelinround
20th July 2009, 01:24 PM
Move away from the chocolate John ...........I said move away not put it away :doh:
Put that ice-cream back in the freezer and stop pinching the grandies lollies.

Daughter tried it John gave up in disgust moved out now has to do all the house work cooking etc she is loosing wieght.................might have something to do with more active lifestyle.

NCArcher
20th July 2009, 01:35 PM
Yes, my wife and I did the Body Trim System.
I lost 15 kgs and my wife lost around 10. Wife wanted to get rid of extra weight after having a baby and I was just fat.
It's a good system and the medical/health theory is sound (Wife is a doctor and said it was :shrug:)
It's reasonably easy to stick to and I didn't feel hungry. You MUST follow the eating plan and do the recommended exercise (not hard).
We got to goal weights (about 5 months) and are now off the diet because it can get quite costly.
We found it to be good and would recommend it. A few people I work with saw the results I was getting and have now started it. Doing pretty good so far too.

tea lady
20th July 2009, 01:42 PM
Eat when you are hungry. Stop when you are full. Sometimes can be hard to tell, especially if you were bought up to eat everything on the plate. (The shape of my Dad is testament to "eating till its all gone" not being the best diet. :doh: ) And if activity levels have changed and you still eat what you use to when you ran everywhere, then you need to work out again how much is enough. Bodies are pretty good at telling us what they want if we listen. (But don't listen if it tells you to eat all the ice-cream. That is actually the devil.:rolleyes: )

munruben
20th July 2009, 02:08 PM
I was also told to lose weight quickly, to eat meals every 3 hours so the body will not store fat. Bit of a problem though getting up at midnight and 3am to keep to the diet. :)

munruben
20th July 2009, 03:35 PM
Yes, my wife and I did the Body Trim System.
I lost 15 kgs and my wife lost around 10.Great work. How long did it take you to lose the weight?

prozac
21st July 2009, 12:07 AM
Great work. How long did it take you to lose the weight?

Took them 5 months...you're really not listening are you?

I'm fat, my wife was carrying a few pounds. She started a diet one day prorien, one day vegies, one day clear fluids. She's lost a bucket of weight, I'm still observing.

tea lady
21st July 2009, 12:12 AM
Took them 5 months...you're really not listening are you?

I'm fat, my wife was carrying a few pounds. She started a diet one day prorien, one day vegies, one day clear fluids. She's lost a bucket of weight, I'm still observing.Doesn't sound like good eating habits though. I think the best diets are ones that re-educate you to eat proper. :dunce:

Another eating tip I heard somewhere is only go shoping on the outside walls of the super market. That is where the proper food is, like fruit and vegies and milk and cheese and meat. I also rarely go down those middle isles with chips, fizzy drinks and lollies in them.

prozac
21st July 2009, 12:16 AM
I'm with you TL. I keep telling her I'm worried about her, and she yells at me and says I don't support her...go figure. She's slipping through my fingers......

munruben
22nd July 2009, 09:35 PM
Took them 5 months...you're really not listening are you? I meant how long did it take them to lose the 10 and 15 kilos respectively. They reached their goal weight in 5 months but that may not have been 10 and 15 Kilos, might have been more.

I'm fat, my wife was carrying a few pounds. She started a diet one day prorien, one day vegies, one day clear fluids. She's lost a bucket of weight, I'm still observing.Well I can tell you the seafood diet doesn't work. I've been eating all the food I see and still haven't lost any weight. :)

Boxmaker
22nd July 2009, 09:56 PM
My Doctor said once,Spend more time working and less time close to the fridge.
It sounded OK but it didn't work for me.
I ended up back on your seafood diet
Now I work on the theory that if it tastes awful,it is good for you-and you wont eat much of it either
If it tastes good it is bad for you - so don't eat any of it
You will loose weight and you will live longer
Life will be rather boring but you will live longer:D:doh:

tea lady
22nd July 2009, 10:47 PM
I'm with you TL. I keep telling her I'm worried about her, and she yells at me and says I don't support her...go figure. She's slipping through my fingers......:? She's over weight AND slipping through your fingures? :think: You sure she's not made of jelly, or maybe noodles? :D

chippy 71
22nd July 2009, 11:05 PM
I have been told to go on a diet by my doctor to lose a few kilos and have been looking around at the various diets being offered. Someone told me about a diet program called Body Trim and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or know anyone who has tried it and if so, was it successful?

Hi John,

Body trim works a treat, both my wife and I have been on it for over two months and have reached our goal weight without any problems.
You must follow the diet strictly, no cheating, if you do this you will lose weight.
Once you reach your goal weight it is easy to maintain it and it is surprising how you do not miss all the goodies you were eating previous to starting the diet.
The one thing I did find was on my "free" day when I could eat whatever I liked, the first week I went overboard and was most uncomfortable and bloated the next day.
My next "free" day I took it a bit easier and was a little more circumspect in what I ate, no problems.
I lost 14kgs in the two months, I could if I wanted, lose more but I think I have reached a comfortable weight.
I was over 102kgs when I started and am now 88kgs.
I do suggest though, that you read very carefully what you agree to when you sign up otherwise you could find money being deducted from your Visa account each month.

Go for it as it works a treat!:2tsup:

Colin.

prozac
23rd July 2009, 09:45 PM
:? She's over weight AND slipping through your fingures? :think: You sure she's not made of jelly, or maybe noodles? :D

I never said she was overweight TL. Bits in all the right places. Something to hang onto. Oh dear that doesn't sound good. Anyway I'm the one who's overweight, she was cuddly.
Anyways that what you say about someone without enough upholstery over their bones, as in "She looks alright but she'd slip through your fingers". Got it? :):)

rrobor
23rd July 2009, 10:36 PM
Diets are easy, cut right back on the carbs and booze and you lose weight. On the other hand when you miss out on that buttered scone washed down by a nice red or a beer, you start to question if its all worthwhile.

Chris Parks
24th July 2009, 11:20 AM
Diets are easy, cut right back on the carbs and booze and you lose weight. On the other hand when you miss out on that buttered scone washed down by a nice red or a beer, you start to question if its all worthwhile.

Doing that has not resulted in one lost kilo over several months. What worked for me was "grazing". I eat a normal breakfast and at lunch time I start eating small bits of fruit, grapes etc and continue all afternoon then eat a normal dinner. The weight just fell off but then I experimented by stopping that routine and it cam back. Every medico says we have to keep the metabolism working and in my case it seems to work.

kman-oz
28th July 2009, 04:46 PM
Haven't tried Body Trim, but I've lost 25 kilograms over 18 months with some very basic knowledge:

- If your body is missing nutrients it tells you by making you hungry. Rarely can your body tell you what it wants, it simply says, "I'm hungry!” So, if you intake the most vital nutrients on a daily basis, you simply don't get hungry. No motivation required. No special plan.
- Eat real food. Highly processed foods don't provide you with *any* nutritional value. Even breads and pasta have next to no value other than lots of energy which need to be burned or stored. Eat as much raw food as possible; plants and animals.
- You *must* intake carbohydrates on a daily basis. This doesn't mean bread and pasta though, sugars are the most essential carbohydrates and the best sources are fresh fruits. Our bodies have evolved to utilise Fructose, Glucose and Sucrose found in fresh fruit to maintain good digestive health, stabilise blood sugars (not particularly intuitive is it :) ) and keep your metabolism pumping. Eliminating all carbohydrates is dangerous.
- Protein, you can't have too much, unless you're pregnant.
- Water, without it you can't digest foods or integrate nutrients into your body. Just as important as how much you intake is the flow of fluids; you body needs water to flush poisons and contaminants out. If they aren't flushed away daily your body reacts by increasing insulin levels (amongst other hormones) and trapping them inside fat cells.

Here is a brief list of the things I intake on a daily basis: One vitamin supplement, three serves of protein, at least four pieces of fruit, at least two serves of veg, at least 1 litre of water. This change alone has brought me about 5kg away from 'normal' BMI.

You may have noticed that I haven’t mentioned exercise. :) Some of this will simply makes the process faster and more enjoyable.

Dave.

munruben
3rd August 2009, 07:15 PM
I lost 14kgs in the two months, I could if I wanted, lose more but I think I have reached a comfortable weight.
I was over 102kgs when I started and am now 88kgs.
I do suggest though, that you read very carefully what you agree to when you sign up otherwise you could find money being deducted from your Visa account each month.

Go for it as it works a treat!:2tsup:

Colin.Wow that was a great effort Colin and a inspiration :2tsup:

munruben
3rd August 2009, 07:16 PM
Well I got the Body Trim diet and started it last week. I lost 3.1 Kilo in 5 days so I am happy with that. Still got a way to go but the encouragement here has been great. :2tsup:

wheelinround
3rd August 2009, 09:18 PM
Good on you John well done

LOYL say's and thats from stopping dipping in the sweets jar:U

tea lady
3rd August 2009, 11:09 PM
Well I got the Body Trim diet and started it last week. I lost 3.1 Kilo in 5 days so I am happy with that. Still got a way to go but the encouragement here has been great. :2tsup:

Well done. :2tsup: On wards and downwards.:cool:

chippy 71
4th August 2009, 12:46 AM

Good on you John! I lost a similar amount in the first week and then nothing the next then 2kg the next.
Don't worry if you do not seem to lose weight some weeks, you will find though that your measurements (waist etc) change and your clothes are a bit looser. Just your body re-arranging itself!:D
Don't make the mistake of weighing yourself every day, just weigh yourself once a week and do that on your "Free day" first thing in the morning.
That way you will notice the difference.

Hang in there and keep us posted.:2tsup:

Colin.

munruben
4th August 2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks guys and gals, will keep you informed of any more losses. :)

lubbing5cherubs
4th August 2009, 08:56 PM
I lost 3.1 Kilo in 5 days . :2tsup:

CONGRATULATE:woot: :hpydans2:very nice job keep it up:2tsup:
Toni

munruben
4th August 2009, 09:07 PM
Good on you John well done

LOYL say's and thats from stopping dipping in the sweets jar:URay, you were the one who caused my problem telling me it was ok to eat chocolate if I broke it in half so all the calories would escape. :)

AUSSIE
4th August 2009, 09:22 PM
Ray, you were the one who caused my problem telling me it was ok to eat chocolate if I broke it in half so all the calories would escape. :)
:clap3::pat:

munruben
23rd August 2009, 09:11 AM
Update on my diet. Have just had my weekly "weigh in" and to date have lost in total 6.6 kilos. Thats 14.52 pounds or fraction over 1 stone in the old language. This is the end of the fourth week of the diet. Started the diet at 101.7kilos and now at 95.1kilos. Still got a way to go but its encouraging.

chippy 71
23rd August 2009, 10:34 AM
Good on you John, you are going great guns.:2tsup:

You will be down to your target weight before you know it.:D

Colin.

AUSSIE
23rd August 2009, 12:23 PM
Great going John Keep it going You may get more of us on the diet if this keeps up:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

wheelinround
23rd August 2009, 06:59 PM
Come On Down !!!

A bit more hard yakka in the shed John just drink plenty fluids ...............water not brown water with hops:p

Sebastiaan56
2nd September 2009, 10:12 AM
I just saw this line on the front page of the website "The little-known secrets gyms and personal trainers don’t want you to know." loses me instantly, the trainers I know thrive on having their clients succeed. No thanks, I'll stick with the CSIRO Well Being plan.

munruben
10th September 2009, 01:40 PM
I just saw this line on the front page of the website "The little-known secrets gyms and personal trainers don’t want you to know." loses me instantly, the trainers I know thrive on having their clients succeed. No thanks, I'll stick with the CSIRO Well Being plan.Maybe you should have read the whole article.
This diet proves that strenuous exercise is not necessary to lose weight. Many exercises are exercises for fitness but not necessarily for losing weight. With many exercises you can build up muscle which in turn will increase weight. For people who don't want, or can't do strenuous workout programs then a diet with little or no exercise is probably a good thing for them.

The whole idea of the Body trim diet is to burn fat, not to build up muscle at the diet stage. That part of it comes later if you want to do it. All I am interested in at the moment is burning fat so I can get down to a reasonable weight and that will go hand in hand with being healthier in itself. I am not defending the Body trim diet, all diets work, I have been on a few diets in my lifetime and all of them worked. For me the problem has been keeping the weight off once I lost it. I chose the Body trim diet because, what it claims, is true. You can eat more and lose weight.
I was sick of being on diets where I had to watch the calories or count points. This diet suits me but may not suit everybody.

Of course it is in the interests of Gym instructors to have their clients lose weight if that is the goal of their clients, but not everyone who does gym workouts are there to lose weight.

munruben
20th September 2009, 07:35 AM
Okay, here's an update on the progress of my diet. Its now 8 weeks tomorrow that I first started the BodyTrim diet and at weigh in today my total loss for the 8 weeks is 12.6 Kilos.which averages just a tad over 1.5kilos per week.I still have to lose a few more kilos to reach my goal weight but it is now in sight and I know its achievable.
The good news of the day is that it is my "free" day today where I can eat whatever I want so Yipeee :thewave:

wheelinround
20th September 2009, 08:41 AM
Stand away from the chocolate John

Well done mate soon you'll be able to fly again:2tsup:

NCArcher
21st September 2009, 11:25 AM
Good on ya John. Keep up the good work. Free day makes this diet easy to stick to.
Towards the end of the diet, for me anyway, I found that I didn't really want to pig out on free day and just had a few pieces of fruit or a white bread sandwich. It's funny what you really miss when you can't have it.

Chris Parks
24th October 2009, 11:08 PM
Resurrecting this thread I have a question. I looked at the Bodytrim site and it tells me zip about how it works and to find out I have to spend money. That is OK but what I want to know before I spend money is this. Will it work for someone who is in a vehicle 8 hours a day and therefore has no access to cooking or food preparation facilities and limited time for breaks. Also a strict timetable must be kept so I can't be too flexible with breaks. Or is it something that works best in a static situation like home or an office? Thanks.

munruben
27th November 2009, 09:18 AM
Resurrecting this thread I have a question. I looked at the Bodytrim site and it tells me zip about how it works and to find out I have to spend money. That is OK but what I want to know before I spend money is this. Will it work for someone who is in a vehicle 8 hours a day and therefore has no access to cooking or food preparation facilities and limited time for breaks. Also a strict timetable must be kept so I can't be too flexible with breaks. Or is it something that works best in a static situation like home or an office? Thanks.Sorry for not replying to your post before this but I have only just caught up with the thread. Of course, I cannot say if any diet will work an any particular person but can only say what it did for me.
You will not find the diet program on the website, you have to but the program, Unfortunately, nobody is going to let you have their program for free. Financially not beneficial to the company..:)

I hope you find a diet that suits you and it works for you. Good luck.

munruben
27th November 2009, 09:33 AM
Okay guys and gals. Update on my diet. I have now lost a total of 22Kilos since I started the Body Trim diet. I started at the end of July so that makes it 17 weeks in total that I have been on the diet.

I am now down to a suitable weight at 80 Kilos. I will probably do another week so that it will allow me a little tolerance to play with when I go on a maintenance diet. That is to say, eating sensibly. I want to stay arounbd the 80 Kilo mark.

My trouser size has dropped from 107cm to 87cm so thats quite a bit. I have thrown away all my "big stuff" and have vowed never to put on that sort of weight again. My blood pressure is a lot better and have been able to leave off 2 of my BP tablets. I still walk twice a day which totals about 8 Kilometers all up.

It's been a long haul, 17 weeks and another week to go is 4 and half months of dieting, but overall I am much happier with myself and feel much better.

Thanks to all those on here who have given me encouragement to keep at it. I appreciate your support. Thanks guys and gals.

Chris Parks
27th November 2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the reply. I worded that post very badly so might have another attempt. I am interested in if the program could be followed by a person who is on the road 8 to 10 hours a day, not if it will lose me weight but whether I could actually use the program and the difficulties I might find in doing that.

chippy 71
27th November 2009, 09:51 AM
Okay guys and gals. Update on my diet. I have now lost a total of 22Kilos since I started the Body Trim diet. I started at the end of July so that makes it 17 weeks in total that I have been on the diet.

I am now down to a suitable weight at 80 Kilos. I will probably do another week so that it will allow me a little tolerance to play with when I go on a maintenance diet. That is to say, eating sensibly. I want to stay arounbd the 80 Kilo mark.

My trouser size has dropped from 107cm to 87cm so thats quite a bit. I have thrown away all my "big stuff" and have vowed never to put on that sort of weight again. My blood pressure is a lot better and have been able to leave off 2 of my BP tablets. I still walk twice a day which totals about 8 Kilometers all up.

It's been a long haul, 17 weeks and another week to go is 4 and half months of dieting, but overall I am much happier with myself and feel much better.

Thanks to all those on here who have given me encouragement to keep at it. I appreciate your support. Thanks guys and gals.

Good one John,:2tsup: nice to know you have hit your target weight.
It will be easy to lose those extra few kgs to give you that buffer when you go on to the maintenance diet.
You will be surprised just how much you can eat then and it does not put any weight back.
I found I have put back 2kgs and it stabilised there. My wife when she went on to the maintenance diet, still lost a few more kgs, but that has stabilised now and she is happy with the her weight which is 52kgs, having lost a toal of 11kgs, looks good too.:)

Colin

Chris Parks
27th November 2009, 10:00 AM

This is where I find the difficulty in regards to me. I do not eat junk food, I do not snack between meals, I eat basic food and very little else. I have never eaten Mcdonalds or KFC or any of those things ever and the only time I have ever been in one is to use their toilet!!! I eat one substantial meal in the evening, breakfast and two "snacks", a sandwich and a piece of fruit each time spread out over the time I am away from home. I drink a couple of litres of water a day and that is it. My biggest failing that I can see is not eating frequently enough and I do realise that this is an issue. it is not like I am eating tons of junk food like a lot of others may be doing and thus see a radical change of diet by not eating it. Your comments would be welcome.

Andy Mac
27th November 2009, 10:26 AM
You've done well Munruben, good luck keeping it off!!
I just wanted to add something, which seems to be backed up by stuff on the Net: drink green tea! It seems to help weight loss.
I have given up coffee, maybe have one about once a month now, but drink a lot of green tea. Usually just tea bags, 2 or 3 a day (no milk, no sugar), but also pots of Genmaicha, which is really tasty with roasted rice mixed in the tea leaves.
I have been stressed lately (divorce), my diet has changed for the better, and even exercise more, but I reckon drinking green tea has been the difference. I've lost about 10-12kgs, now feeling comfortable- full of energy- on 71-72kg. Have to buy new clothes and put extra holes in my belt!!

Cheers

munruben
27th November 2009, 10:46 AM
This is where I find the difficulty in regards to me. I do not eat junk food, I do not snack between meals, I eat basic food and very little else. I have never eaten Mcdonalds or KFC or any of those things ever and the only time I have ever been in one is to use their toilet!!! I eat one substantial meal in the evening, breakfast and two "snacks", a sandwich and a piece of fruit each time spread out over the time I am away from home. I drink a couple of litres of water a day and that is it. My biggest failing that I can see is not eating frequently enough and I do realise that this is an issue. it is not like I am eating tons of junk food like a lot of others may be doing and thus see a radical change of diet by not eating it. Your comments would be welcome.PM sent.

wheelinround
28th November 2009, 07:29 AM
:2tsup: John well done the advantages are huge

When flying you now have less cloths therefore less weight luggage to carry............but more room for wood.:U

LOYL can now put her arms around you and the grandies have more space on our lap

She will appreciate less time ironing as size of cloths are smaller she ends up with more wardrobe space.

Neighbours also have more light but less shade when they are on the line.

lubbing5cherubs
29th November 2009, 08:51 PM
Great Job you have done really well. Awesome effort
Toni

AUSSIE
29th November 2009, 09:16 PM
John-Great job,I just caught up with this post again.I wish I had the willpower to do the same.It is the bosses fault:Dshe makes me eat too much.

Allan at Wallan
3rd December 2009, 07:58 PM
Well done John - I know how you must be feeling.:2tsup:

I went on a self-imposed diet on 18th September and as of
this morning have lost just on 12kg or a couple of pounds short
of two stone in the old money.

I have cut out the bread and sweet biscuits, no pies or cakes,
no potatoes or chips and most importantly cut down the size
of my meal serves. I seem to be able to swim better which
could be due to the amount of tuna and salmon consumed.

Having had two operations on my right knee I find that walking
aggravates things too much. I even lie down in the garden to
weed the vegies rather than kneel.

I reckon another 5kg loss would be great for me.

Allan

graemet
10th January 2010, 10:58 PM
I've just started the Bodytrim diet, the last 3 days were the carb detox, start the weightloss stuff tomorrow.
SWMBO found some negative comments on another forum about them making unauthorised creditcard debits. Has anyone any experience of this?
Cheers
Graeme

Babylon5
11th January 2010, 01:25 AM
I've just started the Bodytrim diet, the last 3 days were the carb detox, start the weightloss stuff tomorrow.
SWMBO found some negative comments on another forum about them making unauthorised creditcard debits. Has anyone any experience of this?
Cheers
Graeme

Was it at this forum... Bodytrim System Diet / Weight Loss Program Reviews Australia www.bodytrim.com.au (http://www.productreview.com.au/showitem.php?item_id=55572) .

There seems to be a lot of negative comments about overcharging credit cards and difficulties with trying to cancel the recurring debits.

Shane.

chippy 71
11th January 2010, 09:31 AM
Cheers
Graeme

Hi Graeme,

Yes.......it happened to me too but after a couple of phone calls it was rectified. I am not sure it was deliberate in my instance, I think it was more a misunderstanding and I have had no problems since.

Colin.

munruben
19th January 2010, 03:56 PM
Cheers
GraemeGood luck with your diet, I had no problems because I bought the diet on ebay so wasnt involved with the Body Trim people as such.

Just to let everyone know I am still keeping the weight off. I reached a weigh in of 77 kilos the week before Christmas and went off the program totally over the christmas period. Yep, you guessed it, I put on a few Kilo's. 3 to be exact. I did a quick stint at the diet again after Christmas and I am now weighing in at 76.9 kilos. so I am back to the weight I wanted to be at so I have a buffer for pigging out a little from time to time.

All up the loss has been 24.8 kilos. so for me, it worked. Now I just have to keep it off.

Oh,,BTW, would just like to thank everyone on here who encouraged me and gave me the inspiration to carry on. Thanks guys and gals.

chippy 71
19th January 2010, 05:33 PM
Good luck with your diet, I had no problems because I bought the diet on ebay so wasnt involved with the Body Trim people as such.

Just to let everyone know I am still keeping the weight off. I reached a weigh in of 77 kilos the week before Christmas and went off the program totally over the christmas period. Yep, you guessed it, I put on a few Kilo's. 3 to be exact. I did a quick stint at the diet again after Christmas and I am now weighing in at 76.9 kilos. so I am back to the weight I wanted to be at so I have a buffer for pigging out a little from time to time.

All up the loss has been 24.8 kilos. so for me, it worked. Now I just have to keep it off.

Oh,,BTW, would just like to thank everyone on here who encouraged me and gave me the inspiration to carry on. Thanks guys and gals.

Great Stuff John, once it is off it is not too hard to keep it off.
I did much the same as you at Christmas though, all those goodies sitting on the table in front of me, I just had to eat them and save LOML having to pack them in containers and store them in the frig.:rolleyes:
I put 3kgs back on and feel comfortable with that too as I was just a tad under what I wanted to be.
If I can stay around the 90kgs now I will be happy.
The problem with all this weight loss is you have a wardrobe full of clothes that belong to someone else.:;
My youngest daughter is on the bodytrim diet and struggling but we are giving her support and helping her to stay on the straight and narrow.:2tsup:

Colin

Allan at Wallan
11th February 2010, 06:22 PM
It must be catching John.:D

I went on a self imposed diet on 18th September and as of this
morning have lost 16kg (just over 35 lbs) in the old money or
two and a half stone.

However, just having had my gall bladder out (including a stone)
can I now make it that I have lost three and a half stone.:D

By the way, have not been eating bread, pies, spuds and have
drastically cut down size of serves. It is certainly paying off.

Allan

munruben
13th February 2010, 10:16 AM
It must be catching John.:D

I went on a self imposed diet on 18th September and as of this
morning have lost 16kg (just over 35 lbs) in the old money or
two and a half stone.

However, just having had my gall bladder out (including a stone)
can I now make it that I have lost three and a half stone.:D

By the way, have not been eating bread, pies, spuds and have
drastically cut down size of serves. It is certainly paying off.

AllanWell done Allan, Keep it up mate it's worth the effort to be that much healthier. :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: