PDA

View Full Version : GMC Chain Saw Electric - Spare Parts

TJhemm
22nd July 2009, 09:39 AM
I have a GMC BSC 1800 Electric Chain Saw that requires a new part. Specifically the large plastic drive wheel marked PA66-GF30. Is there a known source of spare parts, preferrably in Australia?:?

unicorn
22nd July 2009, 05:46 PM
Hi,there; I have a complete chainsaw, hardly used; the emergency brake is stuffed; that you can have, or I can pull the gear off for you

TJhemm
22nd July 2009, 08:50 PM
Hi,there; I have a complete chainsaw, hardly used; the emergency brake is stuffed; that you can have, or I can pull the gear off for you

Hi Unicorn, sounds interesting. I live in the ACT, how can we get your now defunct chain saw to me? Could we use a local freight service and if so what would be the cost? Look forward to your suggestions. I asume we are talking about a GMC BSC 1800 chain saw.

ajackson
22nd July 2009, 08:58 PM
Try www.graysonline.com.au (http://www.graysonline.com.au) They are still selling them new under power tool

Cheers
AJ

unicorn
23rd July 2009, 05:41 PM
Hi, TJ, I think it will be more logical if I mail the gear to you; the cost of mailing the whole thing is probably more than you'll pay for a new one!So, if you want, send me a mailing address, and I can post it COD

TJhemm
23rd July 2009, 07:47 PM
Hi Unicorn. Thanks for your suggestion. My mailing addess is:
Terry Hemmings
13 Woralul St
Waramanga
ACT 2611
Looking forward to receiving the spare part.

unicorn
27th July 2009, 06:28 PM
Hi, again; got the address, I'll try and strip the saw tomorrow, and mail the gear to you.
Cheers, Raul

unicorn
1st August 2009, 11:01 AM
Hi, TJ, finally managed to mail the gear to you; sorry about the delay, been flat out; hope you didn't run out of firewood in the meantime!:D

jtom
4th October 2010, 11:55 AM

have you still got any parts for g m c electric chainsaw jtom