PDA

View Full Version : Road-trip starting

Shedhand
25th July 2009, 03:31 PM
Leaving on my 3 week road trip to FNQ on Tuesday. Arriving Melbourne Wed on the Ferry and off I go. Going via the National Hwy. Would like to say g'day to anyone on the way up not too far off the A1 (and/or back)willing to make me a cuppa to keep me awake for the long drive.
PM your address and phone (to make sure your're home before i make the detour to your place) to me and i'll plug it into my GPS.
Cheers
Mike :2tsup:

dai sensei
25th July 2009, 08:11 PM
Not sure if you mean the inland, or coastal route, but if your coming via the Gold Coast you are welcome to call in and stop for a spell (coffee or O'night Ok).

Cheers

chrisb691
25th July 2009, 08:46 PM
Hi Shedhand, what time is the ferry due into Melbourne on Wednesday?

Shedhand
25th July 2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Shedhand, what time is the ferry due into Melbourne on Wednesday?
oops! not wed, 1800 hrs Tuesday (28th)
ps: nanananana...spooky mate. I think my Avatar is based on your head. 8)

echnidna
26th July 2009, 10:43 AM
have a ball sheddy

Shedhand
26th July 2009, 10:47 AM
have a ball sheddythat's the plan mate. Got my rods and togs and tax return....:2tsup:

wheelinround
26th July 2009, 01:47 PM
Sheddie National Hwy which one ocean views or Humalong??

Shedhand
26th July 2009, 03:46 PM
Sheddie National Hwy which one ocean views or Humalong??A1 up and maybe coastal back. I'm on a time restriction up but casual back. I have to be in Brisvegas by friday.
Cheers

Rattrap
26th July 2009, 06:06 PM
Safe trip Sheddie, give Brisvegas hell!

Pat
26th July 2009, 09:41 PM
Well Mike, if you can call in on Ray on a weekend, I may get a leave pass to visit!

Cliff Rogers
26th July 2009, 09:54 PM
How far north are you coming?

wheelinround
27th July 2009, 10:11 AM
Well Mike, if you can call in on Ray on a weekend, I may get a leave pass to visit!

Done Mike pm coming re contact details.

Ray

wheelinround
13th August 2009, 09:52 AM
Hi Sydney formites have had a PM from Mike/sheddie he's on the Gold Coast ATM heading down the coast tomorrow reckons he'll be hitting Sydney late Saturday afternoon.

We have our grandson's 1st birthday to be at unless it finishes early we'll not see Mike.

Any other Sydney fellow's around Saturday afternoon speak up.

Ray

Oi Mike shame you missing the Great Tool Sale Sunday http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=101823

dai sensei
13th August 2009, 06:59 PM
Yep, stayed at my place last night, cute little dog in tow :2tsup: Stocked him up with some Qld timbers, since all he has are those boring Tasy timbers :rolleyes::U

He has a date in Foster tonight, hope all goes well :;

wheelinround
14th August 2009, 08:50 AM
Yep, stayed at my place last night, cute little dog in tow :2tsup: Stocked him up with some Qld timbers, since all he has are those boring Tasy timbers :rolleyes::U

He has a date in Foster tonight, hope all goes well :;

You shouldn't have aid about the wood he'll not make it past Hornsby with it.:doh:

Shedhand
14th August 2009, 02:14 PM
You shouldn't have aid about the wood he'll not make it past Hornsby with it.:doh:you'll have to prise it from my cold dead hands....(favorite quote from Chucky Heston - gun-nut) :~:U