PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Keith Rowley Woodturning Projects

Kerry Blue
30th July 2009, 08:19 PM
Does anyone have a copy of Keith Rowley's "Woodturning Projects" that they no longer need? I've almost completed the Foundation Course (and the "new bench" for my Record lathe based on his design!) and would like to keep making turning progress. PM me with a price if you can help. Postage would be to NSW 2486. Thanks!:)

mick61
30th July 2009, 08:22 PM
G`day Kerry go to the Library and ask them to order it in for you if it`s still in print it will not be a problem or try Borders book stores.
Mick:D

Kerry Blue
31st July 2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks Mick, but I've already explored both these options (and eBay etc etc). Sadly the book is out of print, apparently with no plans to reprint. Just hoping someone will have a copy they would be prepared to sell or lend. Running out of ideas for obtaining a copy!!!! Cheers.:)

kdm
31st July 2009, 07:51 AM
It's available used (and new at silly prices) from Amazon affiliates: Amazon.com: Keith Rowley's Woodturning Projects (9781861080134): Keith Rowley: Books

orraloon
31st July 2009, 02:52 PM
Hi Kerry,
I have been on the lookout for one for a while also. If it is as good as the foundation course then worth a bit of leg work. I also started with a record and based my bench on Keith's design. I have a different lathe now but still use the bench.
Regards
John

Kerry Blue
14th August 2009, 06:11 PM
My new lathe bench is nearly finished and I hope to be using the Record (which was given to me) this weekend. I'd really appreciate a copy of Rowley's Woodturning Projects book but the suggested sites (see previous posts) for purchase are beyond my funds. I'd be most grateful if someone could lend me a copy for a few weeks so I can work through the progressive exercises...that's if you are too attached to the book to sell it to me. Thanks!