PDA

View Full Version : On the way to UK

powderpost
1st August 2009, 12:07 AM
We leave on 14 August for 5 weeks in the UK and some time in Italy. We fly from Cairns to Sydney and spend about 7 hours waiting for an international connection. If any one is not to far from the airport and has some spare time, would love to have a yarn.
Jim

wheelinround
1st August 2009, 10:26 AM
PP Jim have a safe and good trip spend wisely especially at Robert Sorbey, Aximinster Tools, :roll::;
Have you got all the Wood Museums sorted :U

This time of year there are numerous Wood shows on :2tsup:

7 hrs in Sydney would love to, but cost of parking alone would be out of reach. I hope someone comes to see you.

I am sure you might even bump into other forumites heading that way also. I know of one for sure.

Ray

wheelinround
1st August 2009, 10:49 AM
:o Just thought Jim PP master of Segmentation is coming to Sydney shame we couldn't arrange a Shed saw & timber for a group of us :;

powderpost
23rd September 2009, 11:32 PM
Well we are back in town. The British Isles is FULL of tourists. We got up as far as the Orkney Islands, down to Plymouth, across to Ireland for 6 days, then 5 days "relaxing" in London. 2 1/2 hour flight Italy for 10 days to see the leaning tower, Pompeii and Venice plus a few other places. The flight home was via Hong Kong, including a 15 hour wait between flights... not pleasant. Still damm good to be back in Aus.
Jim

wheelinround
24th September 2009, 09:35 AM
Welcome back Jim you didn't happen to bump into Jchappo did you he left about the same time.

dai sensei
24th September 2009, 11:32 PM
Welcome back. After that nice break you should be itching to get back to the lathe :U