PDA

View Full Version : Canberra Wood show 2009

Greg Ward
12th August 2009, 02:20 PM
Held at the Exhibition ground on the right as you enter Canberra from Sydney.

Usual suspects will be there with tools, timbers and demonstrations etc.

Not sure of the dates or the list of exhibitors: September?

Rwegards

BozInOz
12th August 2009, 03:59 PM
http://www.eee.net.au/showwood.php?id=canberra

Sept 4-6...

I might have the sudden need to visit my relatives in canberra around that time...

bench1holio
12th August 2009, 06:45 PM
only three weeks to go!:U

corbs
12th August 2009, 07:03 PM
hmmm... wife just dropped $4500 into my account, we don't really need to visit her in Singapore I guess :;:doh:

Lumnock
13th August 2009, 06:13 PM
I'm very keen to go! After looking at the shedule for the event - http://www.eee.net.au/pdf/tww/canberra/Canberra%2009-Daily%20Demonstration%20Schedule.pdf , I'm assuming that the shedule is the same every day over the 3 days since there is only one shedule listed, instead of one for each of the days?

John Saxton
13th August 2009, 10:39 PM
hmmm... wife just dropped $4500 into my account, we don't really need to visit her in Singapore I guess :;:doh:

Corbs that'll come in real handy if'n ya could send it to Melbourne for me,i'd have no trouble spending it for you,:D:D:D enjoy your time at the show.

Cheers:)

VEK TOOLS
17th August 2009, 07:42 PM
Just got back from the Hobart conference for the group we are in, & got attacked by over 20 sales reps today in between trying to nut out some red hot deals for the wood workers going to the canberra show.

So far i have got a deal with an 18v impact drill & 18v impact driver with 2 lithium batteries & 2 nicd batteries for around the $400-450 mark.

Im also trying to get stanley to come with us & was wondering what hand plane would be the optimum for you guys so i can try get a red hot deal on it as we would definately not be able to get a deal on the whole range.....if there is anything else you would like to see at the show please drop us an email so i can try get a deal for everyone

corbs
17th August 2009, 07:53 PM
How about a free Domino for all forum members:;:B

Just got back from the Hobart conference for the group we are in, & got attacked by over 20 sales reps today in between trying to nut out some red hot deals for the wood workers going to the canberra show.

So far i have got a deal with an 18v impact drill & 18v impact driver with 2 lithium batteries & 2 nicd batteries for around the $400-450 mark.

Im also trying to get stanley to come with us & was wondering what hand plane would be the optimum for you guys so i can try get a red hot deal on it as we would definately not be able to get a deal on the whole range.....if there is anything else you would like to see at the show please drop us an email so i can try get a deal for everyone

VEK TOOLS
17th August 2009, 08:12 PM
How about a free Domino for all forum members:;:B

im sure we can arrange that, what size would you like, i will give you two for the great idea to start your collection:U

corbs
17th August 2009, 08:40 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:D

wheelinround
18th August 2009, 09:41 AM
:D men have lost big time playing with http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/communicate/blog/student//images/dominos_250x251.jpg

robbygard
18th August 2009, 03:23 PM
intended to make sydney, canberra and melbourne this year ... got to sydney but have to be in melbourne on the thursday and friday around canberra show and will stay over, take in a show, visit a niece, drop up on sunday to a nephew in albury and drive to canberra on monday for a tuesday appointment

and this after not needing to do anything there (in melbourne) for about a year

oh well there is still melbourne later

regards david

thumbsucker
18th August 2009, 10:45 PM
I will be coming. I will get free access since I will be manning the stall of the ANU Furniture Workshop.

Maybe pick up something nice.

VEK TOOLS
2nd September 2009, 08:02 PM
Just finished loading 2 trucks for the Canberra show 1 to go tommorrow:doh:......
I hope we have got the stock mix right as its a long way back to not have.

We will be also doing special prices for selected display items so we dont have to cart them back....these items will have to be picked up in the last 2hours of sunday but are available on a first in basis

mat
9th September 2009, 12:41 PM
Helmet

Maybe I did see you at the show. Was that you on the ANU stall with Chris?

thumbsucker
9th September 2009, 06:20 PM
Sorry mat, I was on with Andrew at the ANU stall on Sunday, the only forum member I ran into was Zsteve and bigdeck. I am built like a tank, with a beard, and short receding hair.