PDA

View Full Version : Good Service from Woodfast (Aust)

Pat
21st August 2009, 07:38 AM
Sometime ago I snapped the banjo for my outboard turning toolrest. I asked around the usual suspects and got a blank. I was cruising the net for a diagram of a cup chuck and turned up Woodfast (Aust) (http://www.woodfast.com.au/index.php) Accessories (http://www.woodfast.com.au/index.php?p=1_8) page, with all sorts of goodies. I eventually decided on a new banjo for the Outboard turning, a Screw point Chuck and a Handwheel Brake.

Ordered last Thursday, paid by direct deposit (you don't even feel the pain of the credit card:U ) and arrived yesterday, all safely wrapped. Everything is solid, well machined and fitted perfectly.

Communication via email with Graham was good, he delt with me and my million questions.

Good to see an Australian Company having good customer service along the lines of Carrolls, GPW and Ubeaut:wink:

wheelinround
21st August 2009, 10:12 AM
Well done Pat now we'll see some real turning from you having a tool rest makes life of turning so much easier.

Maybe even a decent Pen:D

I am surprised/disapointed you didn't buy the deep hollowing system:q

Pat
21st August 2009, 12:09 PM
Well done Pat now we'll see some real turning from you having a tool rest makes life of turning so much easier.

Maybe even a decent Pen:D

I am surprised/disapointed you didn't buy the deep hollowing system:q

Ray, it's on the list, but so is the new shed/flooring/insulation/walls/storage, new lathe, dusty system etc. Trying to set it up for the next 10 - 20 years:U

wheelinround
21st August 2009, 02:19 PM
Ray, it's on the list, but so is the new shed/flooring/insulation/walls/storage, new lathe, dusty system etc. Trying to set it up for the next 10 - 20 years:U

Just in time for early retirement Pat..............you are talking about how long its going take to build the shed aren't you:rolleyes::harhar:

munruben
21st August 2009, 03:18 PM
Thumbs up for Woodfast, it's great to hear of some good service and its well worth mentioning.:2tsup:

Sawdust Maker
21st August 2009, 09:40 PM
Pat
lucky you
and thanks for the link :2tsup:

China
21st August 2009, 11:24 PM
I have dealing with Woodfast for 30+ years, and they have kept their good old fashioned service, unlike a particular company that rang me this morning to tell the part I had ordered, had arrived. So off I went 35 km each way, only to arrive and be told sorry we made a mistake not happy jan