PDA

View Full Version : In Search of Shoe Cabinet

Kamren
27th August 2009, 04:14 AM
I am not a woodworker, love wood, but that is not what I do. I am posting this at this thread because I have been searching for a shoe cabinet for years and have been unable to find one that I like. Does anyone at this site have a cabinet that they have made similar to this one in a cherry finish http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IJ9ZQS/ref=asc_df_B000IJ9ZQS876305?smid=AVGGPDWLMBR5D&tag=nextag-kitchen-mp01-delta-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B000IJ9ZQS

that they would be willing to sell??

Ed Reiss
28th August 2009, 12:22 PM
Could build you one from scratch as long as your putting up the money for it.

PM me, if you like.

Texian
28th August 2009, 12:56 PM
Suggest you post on the regular woodworking forum at Sawmill Creek. Surely you do not want to pay shipping from Australia. But I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything.

Kamren
29th August 2009, 07:02 AM
Texan: You are right, I would not want to pay for shipping from AU. I really did not know where I was posting. I was just reading everyone's postings and thought I would ask a question.

Ed: How much would it cost to have a shoe cabinet made such as the picture I posted? Hardwood, cherry finish, silver knobs, 35Wx35Hx12D, 4 or 5 shelves (depending on enough distance to place shoes).