PDA

View Full Version : Issatree at Australian Sheep & Wool Bendigo 09

issatree
3rd September 2009, 09:28 PM
Hi all ....

Here with Sir Stinkalot working out how to post some photos ..... here is my first of what will be many.

The attached photo is my stall at the recent Australian Sheep and Wool Show in Bendigo (Vic) middle of July 2009. It was a great few days however I certainly was the rose between the thorns (to clarify I was the only bloke between the women!).

As you can see in the photo there were a collection of wool related turnings which we popular during the show. Good sellers were drop spindles, knitting nancys, knitting needles, crochet hooks and scarf pin wrappers.

Hope this works.

Regards

Issatree (& Stinky)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hughie
4th September 2009, 01:18 AM
which one is you....:U

issatree
4th September 2009, 05:34 AM
Hi Hughie,
I had Sir Stinkalot sitting beside me, so as I would not make a mistake in putting a Photo in.

This was the start of Friday, & kept up all day, Sat. & Sun. as well.
It is really pleasing to know that your work is accepted by the Ladies who like Wool.
Sold 1 item to 1 Chap for his Grandchildren.

As for your question, I was just out of this Photo. Have quite a few more, but am not sure if they are appropriate for this Forum.
Regards,
issatree.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Sebastiaan56
4th September 2009, 06:23 AM
As for your question, I was just out of this Photo. Have quite a few more, but am not sure if they are appropriate for this Forum.
Regards,
issatree.

Its OK, we can handle piccies of naked sheep here....

artme
4th September 2009, 07:48 AM
which one is you....:U

Surely one of the knitting Nancy's.:D:D:p

Ed Reiss
4th September 2009, 11:59 AM
appears that you were a busy guy from the looks of all the stuff on the table:2tsup:
...hope a lot sold.

wheelinround
4th September 2009, 12:04 PM
Issa

one sale hope it was big $$$$

See trouble is Vic has to many retired people with lathes and female crafters all seem to know at least one they can turn to.

Rum Pig
4th September 2009, 12:24 PM
Good to see your work was appreciated:2tsup:

Sir Stinkalot
8th September 2009, 09:39 PM
Issa

one sale hope it was big $$$$

See trouble is Vic has to many retired people with lathes and female crafters all seem to know at least one they can turn to.

I am thinking of signing up as Issatree's apprentice ..... do you notice the two ladies who have approached the table with cash in hand before they could even see what was for sale :o

John Saxton
8th September 2009, 10:02 PM
Obviously liked the colour of his eye's:wink:

Cheers:)