PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help needed!!!

yvette
29th July 2004, 01:54 PM
Help !!............I run a small folkart studio in Bayswater, Vic, and am desparately seeking a scrollsaw/woodworking hobbyist who is willing to cut class projects on a part-time bases. The man who has been doing this work for me for the last 3 years has had to finish up for personal reasons, so I am in rather a bind. The work would suit someone that would like to earn a little extra cash in his or her spare time. Unfortunately, advertising in the paper has not helped, so I am hoping someone out there can help me.

Thanks
Yvette

scooter
29th July 2004, 10:17 PM
Yvette, I may be interested. Have sent you a PM to discuss.

Cheers...........Sean

erlyrisa
9th June 2006, 04:19 PM
Hi - If you still haven't found anyone to cut for you than maybe you could give us a try. See www.acstimberart.com

journeyman Mick
9th June 2006, 10:43 PM
Hi - If you still haven't found anyone to cut for you than maybe you could give us a try. See www.acstimberart.com

After almost 2 years (check date ;) ) I'd say that Yvette has either found someone or given up altogether. :D

Mick

erlyrisa
2nd January 2023, 07:53 PM
We didn't fair as such, after umm it's 2023 2nd of Jan Today.

,and ye, didn't go to Local Market to sell similar items from WAAY BACK.

...facebook ruined everything.

Anyway Yvette ran her Business for about a year through her scroll sawyer found through a simple forum, no need for Freinds Lists, groups, or petitions and special hashtags to simply cut out some craftwood to detail a laser cutter would over charge for.

argh we all quit the 'game' after Facebook Eleven.

Sir Stinkalot
2nd January 2023, 09:54 PM
This must go down as one of the most confusing replies to a dead thread.

erlyrisa
3rd January 2023, 09:02 AM
Well, I'm not going to go through My Quicken Accounts from 2005 to rumage through her purchase history, but that's all taken care of today on Etsy Bitsy govament Taxi via Facebook Auto Magically today,...to provide the pampered few that rumage their own library of snippets to rehash as pertinent information so as the addiction that is groups, the Konyi movement and Hastag Tiker Knockers I'm getting too old and taking too many Berocas in supply of those doing nothing for a living.

The irony: Is that once again I am on-line.

...not wasting my time with Facebook this time, tell ya what.

PS: When Facebook did take over, my first thoughts were to download the API and beat the govament and make a MYOB style App for facebook which automatically does the GST and 'e-records' (remember that!), so that fly by night Painters R Us .likeUS on Facebook .myWifeHasAjogaClassOnWeekends can not only pay the govament promptly via Facebook baby business Automation, but ME on the side.

Of course to start it off as 'free service' in the begining, and charge later, once I have a big event meeting in Canberra to discuss the methods and 'problems' of "the" network first, and to be supplied a measely annual budget to maintain said systéme Francwah Taxi colleczióne as we stuflé our gussets with OI-stars of the likes like Kate Blanchet at the Canberra Brunch Events junket to decide on a course desert and Taxation avenue while not only using Facebook Chat, but stragglers confused by using microsoft 9 BIng, not yet accustomed to the superiority of Facebook as the only avenue to Herald a product or service as simple as Cutting out some Animal Figures in 3mm Craftwood for a struggling Middle Aged woman about to eat from Salvation Army candle lit vigils of restaurant guests whom can't afford Canberra Quality seating, or refuse to supply full details of their personal practises on Facebook.

,anyway Yvette did good enough to not have to pay GST for her 1st year before retiring and jumping ship before Facebook Likes distribute her business practises to the highest authority for persousal on accomplishment for possible investigation on Auditable profit for the Government of the day.

cava
3rd January 2023, 09:23 AM
I honestly have no idea what the above post is about. :?

rwbuild
3rd January 2023, 10:36 AM
That's 30 sec of my life I'll never get back.......:?

Bernmc
3rd January 2023, 11:41 AM
I believe we may have a drug addict on the forum...!

Bernmc
3rd January 2023, 11:44 AM
No...wait! It's one of those new AI talking-bot things. Almost pass off as human